Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hit harder, Tyson or Marciano?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyson KOd guys with his power, speed, and accuracy. marciano just needed his power.

tyson could knock you out. rocky could end your career.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint
      tyson KOd guys with his power, speed, and accuracy. marciano just needed his power.

very well put evilsaint

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint

i agree tyson did not punch as hard as rocky

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
          you just dont seem to understand, that medical breakthroughs, eating habits, and training techniques make people weigh more now than 50 years ago, most people were between 185-200 in the 50's it was uncommon to see somebody more than 210. so what if he ko'd cruiserweights, thats just the size people were at back then. damn!
          but the question was who hit harder, not who hit harder given the medical breakthroughs, eating habits, and training techniques. and tyson definetely hit harder, ya'll build marciano up too much. i mean how hard can a 180 lb. person hit? he can't hit as hard as a 220lb. fighter with good power for a 220lb. fighter like foreman, tyson, lewis, or shavers.

Comment

Tyson can hit harder but Rocky is still a good fight , tyson got everything to be a great boxer, i really hoped he doesn't come back

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKing
              Tyson can hit harder but Rocky is still a good fight , tyson got everything to be a great boxer, i really hoped he doesn't come back
              i suppose if you call a one round ko a good fight, then it is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                but the question was who hit harder, not who hit harder given the medical breakthroughs, eating habits, and training techniques. and tyson definetely hit harder, ya'll build marciano up too much. i mean how hard can a 180 lb. person hit? he can't hit as hard as a 220lb. fighter with good power for a 220lb. fighter like foreman, tyson, lewis, or shavers.
                its called weight shifting *****, he used it tyson didnt

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                  its called weight shifting *****, he used it tyson didnt
                  still, you can't really say he hit harder, cause he didn't fight the same type of fighters tyson fought.

Comment

Marciano hit harder.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                      Its called Genetics, whith those strange God given gifts a lightweight could hit harder than a heavyweight...

Comment

Working...
                      X