No announcement yet.

Johnson: Pacquiao fights dead men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Definitely not denying that De La Hoya was drained. But there's no need to make up that there was a catchweight of 145.

Besides, Oscar deserved what happened for trying to cherry pick a guy that had one fight at lightweight.
    Well yeah he definitely deserved the beating he got. But that can't be seen as a great win in any way shape or form. Kind of like Cotto beating Cheatto sure it was satisfying but the guy is done Manny finished him already. Cotto got to beat a live dog before I believe he still has something left. Why don't they match him up with Canelo or Kirkland if he got the balls?

Comment

just another jealous black guy... what's new?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        You and others think and or feel its hating. These current and former pro boxers don't feel that way. They know more about the game of boxing than we do. So they have a different opinion things that they see and some choose to speak on it. When they do that some such as yourself feel they are hating but these boxers feel they are speaking the truth. Who are you to that they are wrong? I have never been a professional boxer to know the ins and outs of all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on but I am sure they do and know what they are talking about when it comes to these fighters.

Today's society is so b!tchmade and full of b!tchassness that its crazy. Its like you have to either compliment somebody or shut the **** up. If you voice an unpopular opinion its considered HATING. That makes no sense at all.

Fathers rear your children cause 90+% of women cant raise boys to be real men. The proof is being shown to us right now with these past few generations and it only getting worse.
        Hating on another dude = female characteristic

please save that philosophical b.s. for someone else....someone as feminine as you.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          Not sure if johnson is really a pachater or just jealous he never got the opportunity some of the caliber of fighters pacquiao has faced. The whole dead men claim has been done to death and has proven itself false over and over and over.

Barrera after being ko'd by pac went on a 4yr win streak. Olympic medalist rocky juarez couldnt beat him. Marquez could barely beat him before being completely dismantled by pac again.

Morales was such a dead man that just this year many believe beat madaina. The same madaina who's in his prime and knocked out victor ortiz.

Marquez couldnt be stopped by the much younger juan diaz or katsidis either.

Cotto just avenged the only other loss in his career and all you would have to do is look at the front page of nsb to see to see how few people think is shot to the point of no return.
          yup pacquiao still remains the only fighter to ever stop barrera and morales... Maidana couldn't stop morales and amir khan couldn't stop barrera.
          Last edited by Bermuda; 12-08-2011, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            Hating on another dude = female characteristic

please save that philosophical b.s. for someone else....someone as feminine as you.
            Exactly what you are displaying right now cause you feel that Johnson is hating because of your man crush for Manny. Everything said that is not positive about Manny or anyone for that matter is not hating! Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
              just another jealous black guy... what's new?
              What would you if it was a white or asian man who said the samething? Cause they have said similar things as well.

Comment

every fighter has that weak spot in his boxing career. if you will just nitpick on those weaknesses and leave out the rest of his accomplishments then you're just being jealous and hating.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  every fighter has that weak spot in his boxing career. if you will just nitpick on those weaknesses and leave out the rest of his accomplishments then you're just being jealous and hating.
                  That's my point but unfortunately most choose not to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    That's my point but unfortunately most choose not to get it.

that's the right word

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      Exactly what you are displaying right now cause you feel that Johnson is hating because of your man crush for Manny. Everything said that is not positive about Manny or anyone for that matter is not hating! Why is that so hard for you to understand?
                      How? I never said one thing bad about Johnson, rather I questioned the amount of hate in the sport of boxing.

I can see some negative talk here and there, but compared to other sports.....boxing really takes the cake.

Comment

Working...
                      X