No announcement yet.

Abrahams Dirrell: Effing Bizarre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
    I know right?! I totally forgot about the ringside doc! "I told you to check it, not clean it and apply pressure!"

oh yea...ANOTHER weird incident in that fight...i was like WTF...they were straight fixing the cut

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
      That incident with the Doctor confused me big time. I didn't know the doctor would be allowed to treat his cut.

What sort of response is "I know, I saw it" to a low blow? I only saw the fight once and think AA exaggerated some of these "low blows" and thought he only had a case for one, but I need to watch again.
      Abraham has always deflected some blows into his nads. The way he holds his hands and bends over, cause some punches to slide down his arms and into his nads!LOL

Most though are due to the opponent trying to hit him under his elbows, just above the beltline and just plain missing and hitting him low.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        oh yea...ANOTHER weird incident in that fight...i was like WTF...they were straight fixing the cut
        I half expected him to inject a local anesthetic and suture the thing closed.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
          I half expected him to inject a local anesthetic and suture the thing closed.

hahahahah...put a bandaid over it and give AA a kiss on the forehead before sending him back out

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            You're not allowed to keep your hand on the opponent's face for too long. Holmes used to do that and got warned numerious times. That's why Cole stepped in to stop it.
            Yeah then right after that I watched Dirrell push AA's head down with both of his gloves. Ref didn't do anything. Cole is one of the worse refs I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              hahahahah...put a bandaid over it and give AA a kiss on the forehead before sending him back out
              Abrahams looks tough normally, imagine how tough he'd look with a Hello Kitty bandaid on his eyebrow.

Someone please photoshop this.

Comment

I thought Cole did pretty good in this fight. It wasn't an easy fight to call with all the slipping, and the supposed knockdown Abraham got was also confused with a foot tangle, so that call wasn't too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
                  I thought Cole did pretty good in this fight. It wasn't an easy fight to call with all the slipping, and the supposed knockdown Abraham got was also confused with a foot tangle, so that call wasn't too bad.
                  You lost me at "Cole did pretty good".

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
                    Listen. I was cheering for AA. Dirrell did a great job in this fight. AA deserved the DQ. AA acted like a ***** at the interviews. Cole was an awful ref.

I have no idea how you can say Cole did a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                      Listen. I was cheering for AA. Dirrell did a great job in this fight. AA deserved the DQ. AA acted like a ***** at the interviews. Cole was an awful ref.

I have no idea how you can say Cole did a good job.
                      I thought he handled things pretty well, like I said it didn't look like an easy fight to call and what matters the most is the fight probably wouldn't have looked any different with or without him refereeing. The only thing that bugged me is how long he allowed the doctors to play cut man on Abraham, but who knows if it's even in his authority to stop them.

Comment

Working...
                      X