Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Even Want Stiverne Rematch, But Has to Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You think King would go that far?
    Legit here. Don't you think it's mighty funny that THREE of Wilder's upcoming opponents all tested positive for something that was ultimately benign, often found in food, yet Stiverne pops for something in an energy drink and gets a fine and a walk?

Don't you think it's mighty strange that after each pop, here's Don King: "well you know, only in America! Let's talk about Stiverne..."

Don't you think it's mighty convenient that Stiverne gets straight up schooled and embarrassed over 12 against Wilder - double leg takedown and all - comes back, goes life or death with an absolute bum in Derric Rossy, goes inactive for 2 years, yet becomes mandatory for Wilder's title?

Do I think he would go that far? Absolutely. Just don't smell right.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Legit here. Don't you think it's mighty funny that THREE of Wilder's upcoming opponents all tested positive for something that was ultimately benign, often found in food, yet Stiverne pops for something in an energy drink and gets a fine and a walk?

Don't you think it's mighty strange that after each pop, here's Don King: "well you know, only in America! Let's talk about Stiverne..."

Don't you think it's mighty convenient that Stiverne gets straight up schooled and embarrassed over 12 against Wilder - double leg takedown and all - comes back, goes life or death with an absolute bum in Derric Rossy, goes inactive for 2 years, yet becomes mandatory for Wilder's title?

Do I think he would go that far? Absolutely. Just don't smell right.
      Good luck proving it. Although people had suspected Povetkin of cheating before and Ortiz had been caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Good luck proving it. Although people had suspected Povetkin of cheating before and Ortiz had been caught.
        Obviously it can't be proven since I'm not in the business. But where there's smoke, there's usually fire. Especially since Wilder's the only one to have this happen to him. You don't see guys getting popped before facing Joshua - a guy who I consider MUCH more dangerous. It's fishy.

Comment

Who gives a fock what you want you peace of ****

Comment

All I know is up to this point I have not seen the WBC really punish Stiverne but if this means that Wilder will finally have a mandatory defense then so be it.

My thing is that this fight should have happened in July or August instead of November.

Comment

Fight should have happened months ago but afterwards I'd like to see Wilder take on Parker. If he wins he has more bargaining power v AJ. Frankly, Parker's evading too much of these conversations too when he shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                Who gives a fock what you want you peace of ****
                You do....you jealous-hearted piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  Fight should have happened months ago but afterwards I'd like to see Wilder take on Parker. If he wins he has more bargaining power v AJ. Frankly, Parker's evading too much of these conversations too when he shouldn't be.
                  You just want to stall the fight.

Fighting Parker and destroying him would make Hearn and his muscle-bound mummy even more skiddish.

Parker wants nothing to do with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                    All I know is up to this point I have not seen the WBC really punish Stiverne but if this means that Wilder will finally have a mandatory defense then so be it.

My thing is that this fight should have happened in July or August instead of November.
                    He was trying to make other fights...like the one with Ortiz.

Seem like everybody with a Pryor siggy is dumb as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      You just want to stall the fight.

Fighting Parker and destroying him would make Hearn and his muscle-bound mummy even more skiddish.

Parker wants nothing to do with Wilder.
                      I got no reason to its not personally affecting me. It don't make my pockets fatter and AJ/Wilder aint my family I just think that Parker should also have to be in big fights too rather than wack voluntaries.

Comment

Working...
                      X