Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelaide Byrde scored 118-110 for Canelo. Disgrace!

Adelaide Byrde just scored 118-110 for Canelo!

This a disgrace! Same bi""ch who got Canelo winning vs Mayweather!

How much money Oscar De La Hoya paid her honestly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
      Shut yo Uncle Tom a$$ up you don't know $h!t about boxing boy
      You should really look at what you wrote and think about if this is how you want to argue boxing. I would bet my house in the Bay Area you would not say that to Larry in person, or anyone except maybe Urgal.

Comment

• Complete and utter robbery, Golovkin schooled Canelo. Landed the harder punches, landed more, controlled the pace, and was hit far less.

I told the haters Golovkin is far more skilled than Canelo, he made him miss by several inches and caught most of Canelo's punches on the gloves.

Canelo only fought for 1 minute of every round and only had success win Golovkin let him have success.

9-3 Golovkin, wasn't hard to score. Clear Las Vegas corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          You're so pathetic Lmfao.
          He was supposed to destroy Canelo...what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Where's was ggg monster power blowing canelo away?
            Canelo got schooled bro. Congrats for Canelo for not getting knocked out, but that's because he shelled up on the ropes for 9 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
              Is it corruption really, or is it incompetence?

Adalaide Byrd, 118-110

Any judge putting up a bogus scorecard like that should not be judging. It's inexcusable on any level.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Byrd should have her license revoked.

Almost as bad as CJ Ross.

A draw is also awful, clearly money is in play and while I get it's a business, you didn't need to fix a draw to have another fight.
                6-6 is possible, first 3 and last 3 to Canelo and GGG mid 6 give or take. I didn't score it that way but it's defendable.

10-2 is outrageous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  canelo's gas tank was short. GGG beat him up pretty bad, if this was an actual close fight it would've gone canelo's way. it was only a draw because GGG was the winner.
                  Word. If Canelo had actually won, all the cards would have him winning 8 rounds or more. Ludicrous. HBO can suck my dick as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    I had Golovkin winning clearly, you guys know me I picked Canelo and heavily rooted for him. I'm actually a fan of both of them but Canelo lost this for me
                    Doc, what part of Canelo's performance did you not expect, or that you thought he would change for GGG?

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
                      Yeah. He won a couple early rounds and 2-3 of the last few rounds at the very most. GGG was clearly the better fighter, though Alvarez did better than I thought he would.
                      This. I gave Canelo 2+3 and maybe one of the last 3 rounds. I could MAYBE see a 4th round if you're being generous or looking at skill rather than effect of punches.

There is NO WAY he won more than 4 rounds. No way.

Comment

Working...
                      X