Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter: The Plan is Pulev, Then Ortiz, Then Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
    People want to say that Wilder was just bluffing. Well then, Joshua should had called his bluff then. No one really cares about those other guys. Very weak on Joshua's part.
    Dont idiots like you realize Josh HAS to fight Pulev and Ortiz first? They are his mandatories and i think its a disgrace when mandatories are ignored by the champo no matter who they are. i MEAN THATS A PART WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE SPORT.
    And man i cant wait to see Josh vs. Ortiz.
    Ortiz is a better challenge than Wilder.
    Last edited by Tobi.G; 08-04-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/hF5cs5Fyats

It's the Eddie Hearn Show! Here we go, yeah! Apples & Pears Apples & Pears

Lol, funny response by Eddie Hearn to Deontay Wilder.

I like Eddie, funny dude.

Comment

Ok cool but do it just like that

Comment

Isnt he stuck between a rock and a hard place? He has two mandatories so is he gonna be striped of one of them

Comment

Hearn is a true scared ass clown and Joshua is slowly becoming a disgrace. How can you have the world at your feet and not get rid of the biggest threat of your career in a unification fight? You beat Wilder and you can reign. I see no one on the horizon for Wilder or Joshua. Joshua has a mandatory. So does Wilder.

You Joshua fans were so happy to say Wilder ducked Whyte when he didn't and then quickly realized that, that didn't work. So now it's Pulev and then Ortiz. Lmao. Joshua and Hearn can dick the public around, but sooner or later he will get his commupance

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Dont idiots like you realize Josh HAS to fight Pulev and Ortiz first? They are his mandatories and i think its a disgrace when mandatories are ignored by the champo no matter who they are. i MEAN THATS A PART WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE SPORT.
              And man i cant wait to see Josh vs. Ortiz.
              Ortiz is a better challenge than Wilder.
              It's only a disgrace when the mandatory is a credible threat. Wilder's WBC belt is there for the taking, but Hearns knows Wilder has the power to potentially destroy his biggest cash cow. He'll pontificate, tweet and belittle Wilder to con the British public into thinking a champion across the pond with the prestigious WBC belt doesn't really exist.

Comment

Hearn's missed a golden opportunity to sort this mess out here. The WBA are pushing for Ortez, while the IBF want Pulev. The WBA, WBC & IFB all met up a few years back & agreed that Unification's out ranked mandatory's, so one way or the other it looks like AJ's going to lose a title. No want wants Wilder/Staverne, so surely the best option is to match Joshua/Wilder in Las Vegas on 11/11 with Pulev/Ortez as chief support in a final eliminator!

Comment

I'm wondering how anyone can honestly paint this as Joshua being scared when Hearn has literally said that once Joshua's mandatories are dealt with (and equally Wilders) then Joshua's next fight will be Wilder... and went as far as to put a timeline as to when that will be (next Summer).

If he's scared of Joshua v Wilder he doesn't say when it'll happen and he doesn't say that after the 2 fights that HAVE to be made that Wilder would be next.. he would be talking about relieving Parker of his belt first instead.

In an ideal world... Joshua faces Pulev in October whilst Wilder faces Stiverne, Joshua then faces Ortiz in February whilst Wilder faces Parker to unify the WBC and WBO. Then Wilder v Joshua next summer for all the belts... how can anyone complain about that scenario?

Comment

End of road is King Kong Ortiz. Im sorry for Deontay. Pulev is just a bait!

Comment

"If he still has a belt." LOL love it! The ball is in your court now beyonce. Get through another succession of bums that has been your staple diet all your fighting life and then AJ will take your belt next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X