Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo vs Angulo a 50/50 fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is the favorite and he should be. He has more speed and skill than Angulo and he has never been knocked down and his only loss is to the great Mayweather at two pounds below his best fighting weight. Angulo lost to Kirkland who is no where near as good as Canelo. If anyone thinks Angulo will win and they don't mind risking some money then they should bet on Angulo. If Angulo wins you will get back more than two dollars for every one you bet.

Comment

I just checked the odds on Canelo vs. Angulo and Canelo is a huge favorite. A $100 bet on Canelo will only win you $12 but A $100 bet on Angulo will win you $500. So the pro odds makers say it's not a 50-50 fight. They say it's a 85-15 fight in Canelo's favor.

Comment

I think it's close to 50/50.

There's a good chance Angulo comes out and hurts Canelo early and stops him in the first half of the 12 rounds.

The other (and more likely IMO) scenario I see is Canelo landing hard, accurate combinations busting up Angulo until his body gives out.

Either way, I don't see it going to a decision, and I personally would rather have them fight different opponents because I'm a huge fan of both and would hate to see either of them lose like that lol.

Comment

I will say this, Angulo gave a skilled mover in Lara hell! He cut off the ring pretty darn well. That showed he could keep up with movement and good boxing skills. Can Canelo use the ring to his advantage? Can he move well in the ring to avoid those Angulo power shots? Thoughtful. If Canelo wins, it's not going to be so much about out boxing Angulo. But more about his OWN power and chin. Lara couldn't keep Angulo off of him what makes people think Canelo will.

Comment

Once Canelo gets touched by Angulo we will truly see what he is made of !!!

Comment

Working...
            X