No announcement yet.

I HATE South Florida winters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE South Florida winters

I've just about had it with this winter shi t. Blustery 65 degrees farenheit at night. I almost dont need to run my ac, which I hate because my ac filters are top notch amd screen a lot of the allergins from my family's air. I also sometimes have to put a small jacket on my daughter when I take her to the park. A few weeks ago I believe we hit 59 F!!!

AND THOSE ARE JUST THE NIGHTS!!!!

The days are as bad as you think. Hasnt rained in 10 days and no matter how hard I try, I cant seem to find a cloud. There's a shortage of thongs at the beach, apparenty girls' asscracks begin to get a bit uncomfortably cold when the weather dips below 76 F. We have to settle for those little miniskirt wraps. The water is much much colder and freezes their poor nipples as stiff as an Austin Trout jab. Im inclined to dress nicely for work because its not 95 F, and if you know me, you'd know i hate wearing a tie. Ugh, have to water the lawn every couple of days now too. Miserable.

Some days I long to see a cloud...why the fuk did I move here?!?!?!!?!!?

you can kizz my black azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you can kizz my black azz.
      If you haven't been here for a winter or twelve, you wouldnt understand. I have to OPEN MY WINDOWS!!!!!

Comment

Hey timmeh, is walt serious or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          If you haven't been here for a winter or twelve, you wouldnt understand. I have to OPEN MY WINDOWS!!!!!
          you poor, poor bugger.

seems to me we should be switching places.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            I hope climate change will bring snow to the Philippines. Honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              i just got here but he's making fun of strong's thread. you testing me, uncle?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                Went to the beach this past Sat uncle, the water was a little chilly for my taste. Pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  i just got here but he's making fun of strong's thread. you testing me, uncle?
                  Nah!!! I thought climate change has affected florida in a wrong way. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

Walt, I hear what you are saying man. I drove through Collins the other day and it was like 73 degrees, FREEEZING man. The chicks were all fully clothed, I felt so bad for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X