No announcement yet.

Oscar Running ArScum Off of HBO is the Greatest Accomplishment of GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Running ArScum Off of HBO is the Greatest Accomplishment of GBP

Yes, we all know Golden Boy Promotions is the greatest promotional company in history. The biggest stars in the sport have all signed contracts and been promoted by GBP. Alvarez, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Hopkins, the list goes on and on.

However, the recent turn of events in which HBO has decided to focus on Golden Boy Promotion fights and weed out Blob ArScum's scripted, corrupted, in-house greed fests is by far the most amazing accomplishment of Oscar's career.

Winning the Gold Medal,facing all of and defeating all but one of the greatest fighters between Featherweight and Light Heavyweight of his era pales in comparison to taking a company like Top Rank, who has been promoting since before Oscar was born, and chasing them off of a premium network and into the arms of free TV.

Bob Arscum will soon die of stress, and the last vision in his greed stricken mind will be of Oscar's Gold Medal smile that Bob himself once used to hoard money.

"I'll Fuck You Till You Love Me, Faggot." -Golden Boy Promotions addressing Top Rank.

How do you figure that?

I'm far from a Top Rank fan, but what you're saying is either absurd or a joke.

Top Rank is on a bigger platform, getting higher fees for events and showcasing all-Top Rank fighters from top to bottom, where GBP has to bunch together on every show with other promoters.

It's no secret that HBO's budget for boxing has gotten smaller year to year. Top Rank left because the rumor is that Tim Warner is seriously pondering the idea of getting rid of boxing, at least on HBO, and moving it to another outlet like TBS, because HBO is losing a lot of money on these boxing events.

Wait until ESPN debuts their app in 2018, Top Rank will have their own channel on it with the entire Top Rank library of fights.

Comment

Golden Boy is a Shell of it's former self since Schaefer and Haymon left

Comment

I heard Canelo is the only guy that makes heavy money for GBP. Without Canelo GBP falls apart.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
            Golden Boy is a Shell of it's former self since Schaefer and Haymon left
            2 crooks who tried a Coup

Comment

Golden Boy is dog shit. I really only care about their 130 pound fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                2 crooks who tried a Coup
                And both failed miserably

Comment

Working...
                X