Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRITS Don't Understand That JOSHUA vs WILDER will double KLITSCHKO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad is an all time great with huge name recognition in the UK after the Haye fight and his brother's fight with Chisora.

Wilder is an unknown here and an unknown in America too.

What has Wilder done to deserve any hype? Simply be the beat american HW, thats it.

His record is so so bad. The biggest manufactured hype job since Jeff Lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      Wlad is an all time great with huge name recognition in the UK after the Haye fight and his brother's fight with Chisora.

Wilder is an unknown here and an unknown in America too.

What has Wilder done to deserve any hype? Simply be the beat american HW, thats it.

His record is so so bad. The biggest manufactured hype job since Jeff Lacy.
      I actually think the Lacy comparison isn't far off. When he faces a guy who has the skillset to make his power irrelevant he will end up on the losing side, Washington did it for almost half the fight until he feecked up.

But if there is a heavyweight that could "calzaghe" him it'd be Tyson Fury, not Anthony Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        I actually think the Lacy comparison isn't far off. When he faces a guy who has the skillset to make his power irrelevant he will end up on the losing side, Washington did it for almost half the fight until he feecked up.

But if there is a heavyweight that could "calzaghe" him it'd be Tyson Fury, not Anthony Joshua
        If I were training Joshua I'd be picking out the moments in the Takam fight and others where he stops boxing and starts slugging it out. That and his possible stamina issues at current weight look his two biggest weaknesses and Wilder's best opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
          If I were training Joshua I'd be picking out the moments in the Takam fight and others where he stops boxing and starts slugging it out. That and his possible stamina issues at current weight look his two biggest weaknesses and Wilder's best opportunity.
          If I were training Joshua i'd be taking 10lbs of that muscle off of him, establishing his jab and doing what i could to fix his ****e stamina.

Comment

If I were training Joshua i'd be taking 10lbs of that muscle off of him, establishing his jab and doing what i could to fix his ****e stamina.
            100% he no need for all that lat/back meat. He needs to work on stamina defense and head movement.

Imagine how good Joshua would be of he could box a bit and fight a few rounds off the back foot if he needed to? Pretty much unstoppage then.

Comment

Agreed. Although if he could restrain his urge to stop boxing and start slogging he'd manage his stamina better also.

Comment

Working...
              X