Can we all agree on this and move on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all agree on this and move on?

It did better than the Jon Bones Jones UFC PPV so we should be happy

Last edited by about.thousands; 05-12-2016, 03:02 PM.

nope, I will never believe anything kevin iole says dude has a child molestors face.

Comment

who gives a fuk. are you some kind of weird nerdling that cares massively about ppv buys / purses n schit?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        who gives a fuk. are you some kind of weird nerdling that cares massively about ppv buys / purses n schit?
        Yes I do because boxing is a business. The reason Pac-Floyd didn't fight sooner is because they were still selling millions of PPV's not fighting each other. As soon as those numbers started to dip (Pac-Algiere/May-Maidana II) the fight was made. If you don't see how this is relevant to fights being made you're clueless

Comment

Fake PPV results are all over the place. They can virtually throw any number and if it's any higher same clowns won't believe it. What's the point?

As if it's the main reason why certain fights are made or not. It's balls or the lack of them. It's also the guarantee that matters. Look at the Crawford/Postol. Do these guys have PPV histories? No. So why is it on PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Fake PPV results are all over the place. They can virtually throw any number and if it's any higher same clowns won't believe it. What's the point?

As if it's the main reason why certain fights are made or not. It's balls or the lack of them. It's also the guarantee that matters. Look at the Crawford/Postol. Do these guys have PPV histories? No. So why is it on PPV?

I'm guessing it's the same reason GGG-Lemeiux had to be. HBO doesn't want to pony up $3+ million for the card for regular HBO.... Crawford postal is a good fight though, I'll pay the $49 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Yes I do because boxing is a business. The reason Pac-Floyd didn't fight sooner is because they were still selling millions of PPV's not fighting each other. As soon as those numbers started to dip (Pac-Algiere/May-Maidana II) the fight was made. If you don't see how this is relevant to fights being made you're clueless
              Cant agree with that statement

The reason they didn't fight sooner is because Pac got KTFO and caught a L to Bradley so they had to build him back up. If those 2 fights didn't to the way they did we probably would have got the fight a year or so earlier.

But the delay ended up being a good thing for those involved $ wise.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Cant agree with that statement

The reason they didn't fight sooner is because Pac got KTFO and caught a L to Bradley so they had to build him back up. If those 2 fights didn't to the way they did we probably would have got the fight a year or so earlier.

But the delay ended up being a good thing for those involved $ wise.
                Khan just got flattened, almost the same as Pacquiao, yet everyone wants Brook to tackle Khan right away. Pac had to win his next four fights first doe. Floyd had to make sure Pac had no remaining fangs left in his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X