Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I actually think it's explainable.

If he was waiting to go on camera, he may of been conversing with people, someone made a stupid small talk joke and he chuckled. When they told he was going to go live... he realized... as would I realize... I cant be smiling during this....

Youre going through a whole mess of feelings, There were moments of normalcy for him, a few chuckles, in between crying... if he was coming out of a moment where he was "ok"... Im sure he realized he needed to appear upset.

Im sure youll say "why would he try to appear upset if his daughter just died" I just explained that... but if youre talking in front of millions of people after your daughter just died, theyre not going to understand you being "ok" or having a chuckle.
    I'm not sure if my daughter was riddled with bullets and still laying in the school if I would be concerning myself with how I need to appear on TV.

I didnt see him crying or attempting to cry until he worked himself up and started his speech.

Comment

• That actor is not worth looking into. He was an actor obviously. That doesn't mean he was planted by the government. He could just be a weird guy who wanted to lie or a hired guy by a network.

As for the dad that does look suspect but everyone handles loss differently. Someone who would voluntarily go on tv after all of this is already more than most after a situation like that.

Comment

• I mean fellas seriously take whatever agenda you have and throw it out. Just watch these interviews. I mean these alleged kids aren't even buried yet.

Never mind that they don't show any real sense of grief but that there are no signs of grief. No red eyes, no puffy eyes. They are at complete peace. Right after the attack? This is mind blowing. I was more affected than these "parents" were. I mean at this point it was still chaos with the investigation, story or what not.
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-17-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          I'm not sure if my daughter was riddled with bullets and still laying in the school if I would be concerning myself with how I need to appear on TV.

I didnt see him crying or attempting to cry until he worked himself up and started his speech.
          That goes back to how different people handle emotions, and that is something truly unique to the individual.

You've also NEVER been in a situation where your daughter was murdered and youre about to speak to 300 million people.

I cant imagine how I 'would act".

Comment

I can't even begin to put myself in the mindset these parents are in though. I'd probably start smoking rocks or something I can't even begin to imagine. Triple gainer into the Grand Canyon for me.

Comment

Yes...........

And if my daughter just died.. Id be hysterical, in between moments of being "ok"... youre not crying nonstop for hours... you get emotional breaks.

I lost my father at the age of 15, losing a child is worse than losing a parent, but losing a parent is second to that. Besides a sibling or a partner. But when youre 15, its about the worst thing that could happen.

And I shared similiar feelings to what he showed.
              I agree and i'm sorry to hear that your father passed away so early, I believe it was a big shock for you. But when I look at this parents, they are all so calm and collected, even this parents were interviewed 2 days after shooting.....TWO DAYS after their doughter died and they are all smiling....that's NOT NORMAL and is an ultimate insult for the parents arround the world who really lost their child

Comment

That goes back to how different people handle emotions, and that is something truly unique to the individual.

You've also NEVER been in a situation where your daughter was murdered and youre about to speak to 300 million people.

I cant imagine how I 'would act".
                So its truly unique to only those weirdos in Sandy Hook? They all act like that from the Medial Examiner on down to Parker.

Is it truly unique when none of them can wipe away a real tear?

Is it truly unique that the parents of the murdered children would actually go home that night without having it confirmed that their child was dead?

Is it truly unique that you would prefer to have your child identified by a photo to spare you the details?

This is too much for me. None of it makes sense on any level as a human being.
                Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-17-2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                  I can't even begin to put myself in the mindset these parents are in though. I'd probably start smoking rocks or something I can't even begin to imagine. Triple gainer into the Grand Canyon for me.
                  Yeah I agree its really hard to do because its a tragedy. I would be in a dark place. An extremely dark place probably for the rest of my life. Too dark to even speak of man. Just reduced to nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                    that's NOT NORMAL and is an ultimate insult for the parents arround the world who really lost their child
                    It is normal.

2 days after my dad died I had times of normalcy. I could talk to my grandparents about it and be fine. An hour later I would be in my bedroom alone and break down and cry for an hour... then Id feel better after that and Id be ok again.

On top of the fact that Im not being interviewed by Anderson Cooper on CNN in front of millions of people, so you would also have nerves going through your body, if anything it would help you to think about just talking about them instead of grieving.

Comment

So its truly unique to only those weirdos in Sandy Hook? They all act like that from the Medial Examiner on down to Parker.
                      I don't know them, so I don't know.. but I don't pretend to know their all faking.

Is it truly unique when none of them can wipe away a real tear?
                      Because they weren't in dire tears in front of the camera? Means they didn't cry when they got home?

Comment

Working...
                      X