Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[wrong thread]

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      I like this fight because of styles.Froch often lets his chin hang out in the open and often leads with his head. We have seen him being floored by people like Jermaine Taylor before and if he lets his chin hang out Adonis will knock him out no doubt. All that crap about Froch's solid chin is rubbish because if Adonis catches his chin it will crack.This would be a great fight and Froch would need to catch Adonis right from the opeining bell otherwise it would become interesting.Of course Froch is the favourite but it depeneds on how he fights,its not a given he will win.

As for Adonis' movement,he moves enough to get away from shots and conserves his energy well.Great fight IMAO.
      Froch doesn't get dropped often. He got dropped ONCE. Adonis will be dreaming of fresh little candies and strawberry clouds in his head after a few rounds with the experienced and tough as nails Froch. Face the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by IKnowBoxing View Post
        Since when do TIGERS eat SHEEP????
        I hear that they do in some parts of Asia/India. Too lazy to google.

Comment

Froch should not let Bute's underachieving meltdown in Notthingham or bum Yusef Mack's performance confuse him. 7 out of Froch's last 9 fights went 12 rounds, and 2 of which he lost. He isn't slaughtering anyone, much less Stevenson. Froch will fight anyone I give him that, but one day is his chin is going to fail him if he keeps up. I predict that if he fights Ward and/or Kessler again he may get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
            Froch should not let Bute's underachieving meltdown in Notthingham or bum Yusef Mack's performance confuse him. 7 out of Froch's last 9 fights went 12 rounds, and 2 of which he lost. He isn't slaughtering anyone, much less Stevenson.
            Check out who they were against:

Pascal - never been KO'd
            Taylor - Froch KO'd him
            Dirrell - never been KO'd
            Kessler - never been KO'd
            Abraham - never been KO'd
            Johnson - never been KO'd
            Ward - never been KO'd

Stevenson - KO'd in two rounds by Darnell Boone

See the difference? those opponents were durable, Stevenson more vulnerable.

Anyhow it was trash-talk on Froch's behalf, he is a professional I'm sure he'd pay Stevenson the requisite respect, just as he did the unfavoured Yusef Mack.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 01-10-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              LMAO, where the hell did that happen? I didn't know TIGERS and SHEEP coexist in the same habitat.

Comment

Why cant every fighter be like Froch?

He actually puts some of my favorite fighters to shame with his unrelenting willingness to face anyone any time.

Comment

"Froch confident" is about the most accurate statement of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    Froch should not let Bute's underachieving meltdown in Notthingham or bum Yusef Mack's performance confuse him. 7 out of Froch's last 9 fights went 12 rounds, and 2 of which he lost. He isn't slaughtering anyone, much less Stevenson. Froch will fight anyone I give him that, but one day is his chin is going to fail him if he keeps up. I predict that if he fights Ward and/or Kessler again he may get stopped.
                    Disagree. Ward wins a wide ud again, but won't go in for the kill or get overly aggressive. Doing that is the only shot Froch has at catching him. I think he beats Kessler in a rematch, but they are both hard punchers who are there to be hit. Anything could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      The fact that he has been floored before means if he gets caught on that chin he will go down. After Taylor he faced Dirrell who's not a big puncher and an overrated Arthur Abraham. Andre Ward fought him with one hand and Kessler also showed Froch could be taken out. What I meant about his chin was simply that if he gets caught,it's not like that chin is made of titanium yes it's a good chin but, he can go. Stevenson is good at clipping people's chins and Froch would really need to stop his bad habits.He cant afford to have hands hanging low and exposing his chin.This is a very good fight but Froch will need to fight from the word go so that Stevenson does not get a chance to land a shot. Get the guy out of the comfort zone early that way he knocks him out easy. There's no doubt Froch's the favourite but this will be a good fight.

I'm a Carl Froch fan, and have been a Froch fan from the days when no one wanted to hear about him.
                      I'd like to see this fight also. But I just saw Stevenson struggle to put away Don George, who's got less of everything than Froch, including chin, defense, even speed and esp overall ability.

Comment

Working...
                      X