No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by legacyofbrutality View Post
    that nate robinson is scrappy though...did u see the tackle on jr smith?...LMAO @ Melo punching Jeffries and then running away when Jeffries came at him. Good thing the fans didnt get involved this time, the similarites were scary.
    watch it again at espn, it wasn't jeffries who was punched by melo.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
      watch it again at espn, it wasn't jeffries who was punched by melo.
      yea my bad it was that other guy.

Comment

• Melo' fights like a *****. He ran away after trying to throw a cheap shot. Only NBA players I seen that can fight are Kenyon Martin and Charles Barkley. Barkley even belted a basketball at Shaq's head.

Dont people take these fights too seriously? ESPN made it sound like a huge brawl. That Miami, CFU fight was a brawl. This was a little skirmish.

Orlando played some rediculous defense tonight. Great win and a needed three days rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
          Melo' fights like a *****. He ran away after trying to throw a cheap shot. Only NBA players I seen that can fight are Kenyon Martin and Charles Barkley. Barkley even belted a basketball at Shaq's head.
          Dont people take these fights too seriously? ESPN made it sound like a huge brawl. That Miami, CFU fight was a brawl. This was a little skirmish.

Orlando played some rediculous defense tonight. Great win and a needed three days rest.
          Barkley busted a takedown on shaq too! lol...I think Stackhouse can throw down too.

Comment

• What a little ***** Melo ran off to his bench after throing that cheapshot. **** if you was playing a team that didn't take **** the whole bench would've pursued him.

Comment

• yea i wish melo wouldve done that against the pacers.

Comment

yea i wish melo wouldve done that against the pacers.
                Jmaine would've floored him like he did that pistons fan lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  Fight..... Denver vs. New York.
                  video link?
                  young blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
                    video link?
                    young blood.
                    Video right here: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...ris&id=2699963

Nate Robinson is a G!

Comment

Video right here: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...ris&id=2699963

Nate Robinson is a G!
                      He reminds me of the little guy from soulplane and scary movie 3

Comment

Working...
                      X