Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto fans with Editing Skills!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be clear about this, because it wasn't really specified.

You want a Cotto highlight, set to that song, right?

Because when you say you want a video to hype up Cotto/Pac, then I'm thinking maybe a mash-up Cotto and Manny clips, kinda in a "countdown" type fashion, set to that song.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Just to be clear about this, because it wasn't really specified.

You want a Cotto highlight, set to that song, right?

Because when you say you want a video to hype up Cotto/Pac, then I'm thinking maybe a mash-up Cotto and Manny clips, kinda in a "countdown" type fashion, set to that song.
      Yes...Cotto centric clip set to "Siente El boom"... you could add some Manny highlights just as a tease, but it has to be about Miguel's destructive powah!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
        Yes...Cotto centric clip set to "Siente El boom"... you could add some Manny highlights just as a tease, but it has to be about Miguel's destructive powah!!
        I figured tat's what you wanted, just checking.

Nah, no Manny clips in this one.

Just Cotto doing his thing to "Siente El Boom".

Probably some good shots of the insane Puerto Rican crowd too, with flags waving and all that. I think that'd be nice.

Comment

Alright, man.

I'm going to get my ass to sleep.

I'll start on your video tomorrow, most likely.

It should be done in 2 days or so, depending on how much free time I get.

I'll post it in NSB when it's done, and post on your profile to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Alright, man.

I'm going to get my ass to sleep.

I'll start on your video tomorrow, most likely.

It should be done in 2 days or so, depending on how much free time I get.

I'll post it in NSB when it's done, and post on your profile to let you know.
            Thanks Bringer...you're a gentleman and a scholar. I look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
              Thanks Bringer...you're a gentleman and a scholar. I look forward to it.
              I just started working on it.

Looks pretty good so far, and depending on what I'm doing later tonight ; I may have it uploaded at some point in the night.

Comment

Working...
              X