Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have ordered DVD of Deontay Wilder glass getting SMASHED by harold sconiers!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    It only cost me 29 bucks for a wilder "career dvd" LOL

The infamous footage which has been siezed by wilders people is gonna be in my hands and im uploading it to every social media site there is.

Wilder getting splattered by an 18% kos featherfist is gonna be out for the WORLD to see
    Looking forward to it. I would like to see if this is the reason for Wilder pricing himself out of the AJ fight.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Haha Wildtards are getting salty af.

Wilder is a bum and is looking to cash out before he breaks his glass hands again.
      joshua is superior to you, dont ever forget that

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        so ur going to upload a fight of a boxer losing or getting knocked down in one of their earlier fights??? whats the big deal???????
        The big deal is that wilders team are so insecure about it they basically had all the footage deleted off the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          It only cost me 29 bucks for a wilder "career dvd" LOL

The infamous footage which has been siezed by wilders people is gonna be in my hands and im uploading it to every social media site there is.

Wilder getting splattered by an 18% kos featherfist is gonna be out for the WORLD to see
          There is NO WAY you will be getting a copy of the Sconiers KD against Wilder for just $29.

If it was only $29, don't you think someone else would have bought it and posted it online by now? Youtube isn't the only platform for posting vids and it has been removed from every where including Facebook and Twitter.

I bet you this DEONTAY WILDER CAREER DVD will be missing Wilder vs Sconiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            There is NO WAY you will be getting a copy of the Sconiers KD against Wilder for just $29.

If it was only $29, don't you think someone else would have bought it and posted it online by now? Youtube isn't the only platform for posting vids and it has been removed from every where including Facebook and Twitter.

I bet you this DEONTAY WILDER CAREER DVD will be missing Wilder vs Sconiers.
            This, i looked online at wilder career dvds none of them had the scorniers fight lmao

Comment

Took me 30 secs to find this

https://youtu.be/CmKjiH3SQF0

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

That's against some amateur Polish bum, it's not the Sconiers fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  Oh the irony lol. Have you seen wilders last couple of fights
                  Yeah, and they all ended by ko lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Haha Wildtards are getting salty af.

Wilder is a bum and is looking to cash out before he breaks his glass hands again.
                    Salty over what, lmao. Joshua's managers and P.R reps keep saying that they saw the video, but they all have different versions of what happened, lmao. :bottle

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Took me 5 seconds to find this lol...

https://youtu.be/q8LqwBr9jcY

Comment

Working...
                      X