Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fails, Screams in First 'I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trial'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's trending on Twitter here in the UK haha

Comment

Best
      BoxingScene
      Article headline
      Ever

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        LOL what a chump he should have known better

Comment

Just to get a grasp in khans life compared to other boxers, just look at the headlines atop this site. Ggg visits Mexico and goes to children's hospital, mayweather opens up a new business /boxing club in LA, and then there's khan...... screams like a bit*ch as he fails on on a reality show. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Thank you for that video, it made my day.

Amir screams like a ***** getting back handed by their pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Amir Khan failed his first I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trial after having to face his phobia snakes. The boxer screamed in terror and shouted "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!" as he got a bit too close to one of the slithery creatures in the Critter-cal Rescue task. Khan, 30, and campmate Georgia Toffolo were selected for the first Trial in a public vote.
              [Click Here To Read More]

And this is boxing news somehow? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Comment

khan can't stop humiliating himself

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Just to get a grasp in khans life compared to other boxers, just look at the headlines atop this site. Ggg visits Mexico and goes to children's hospital, mayweather opens up a new business /boxing club in LA, and then there's khan...... screams like a bit*ch as he fails on on a reality show. Smh
                  when you put it like that...damn lmao.

Comment

The next time he gets KO'd his opponent should bring out a snake like Jake "The Snake" Roberts used to do and let it crawl all over him - he won't even know it's on him for several minutes at least...

Comment

Khan should be considered a national treasure in Pakistan, this guy is the best thing that has come out that fcking country LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X