Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-18-2017, 07:23 AM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1699 Post(s)
NEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,021,118,316,648,967.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Thanks again! - MDPopescu 

For sure The Daily Mail at least would pick up on this if it were true. That being said, the phrase "I said what I like and I like what I said" sounds like the type of platitudinous bull**** that Joshua often comes out with
NEETzsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2017, 07:34 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1497 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,578,579,416,898,179,072.00
Total Points: 13,578,580,516,898,263,040.00
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

That's a public tweet not an instagram DM..... there would be a lot more coverage if he actually did that, I'm calling BS on this one.
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:39 AM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 866 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,101,000,042,575.90
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
Sombody must have hacked his account he CANT be that FUKEN DUMB.The money he makes with his sponser's(like no other boxer)and these little business he startin all just went to s hite.
Money doesn't buy you intelligence or class though.

At the end of the day, Joshua is just a street thug/drug dealer who made a great career out of boxing. Had a bit of media training to act like some reformed humble character to please the corporate sponsors and Sky. Underneath it all, he is just some guy that isn't intelligent enough to keep a lid on his true self and the mask will slip.

I don't say that as a knock on him. I've come from similar situations and been in trouble. I'm just saying he has been acting for a while and you can't do it forever. I'd prefer him to be what he really is, but he would lose the appeal to the casual market.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:46 AM #84
Undisputed Champion

TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post

John Terry a footballer over here had civil case thrown out of court, and sporting authority case in which he was fined and banned for allegedly saying: 'Do you think I called you black bastard?'
Yeah but the white man said it in this case. Let's be brutally honest here, black people can crack jokes about white people all the time or say what they want, just go look at black comedy or something. Well not just in comedy, in many things. Reverse the roles and it's a national outrage and the white person will be lucky to work again, especially in 2017.

That's not to make this a race argument but it's just the absolute truth but some people won't admit it.

I'm all for equality and until the double standards are stopped, it'll never happen. Had Tyson Fury or another white athlete said what Joshua said, but about the "Superior white race" - it would be all over the place by now.

That IG message of AJ's is 100% real.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:49 AM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1716 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,395,729,561,720.73
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
Yeah but the white man said it in this case. Let's be brutally honest here, black people can crack jokes about white people all the time or say what they want, just go look at black comedy or something. Well not just in comedy, in many things. Reverse the roles and it's a national outrage and the white person will be lucky to work again, especially in 2017.

That's not to make this a race argument but it's just the absolute truth but some people won't admit it.

I'm all for equality and until the double standards are stopped, it'll never happen. Had Tyson Fury or another white athlete said what Joshua said, but about the "Superior white race" - it would be all over the place by now.

That IG message of AJ's is 100% real.
I don't doubt Fury would have been victim of a full blown witch hunt now real or not. Most journalists are white I am guessing that dynamic has something to do with it.

For me, I can't believe AJ would be that stupid. Unless he has mental health issues. Always seems guarded.
Sparked_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:14 AM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I don't doubt Fury would have been victim of a full blown witch hunt now real or not. Most journalists are white I am guessing that dynamic has something to do with it.

For me, I can't believe AJ would be that stupid. Unless he has mental health issues. Always seems guarded.
I can believe it because unintelligent people can never keep their guard up forever.

Joshua isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer is he? - His whole "stay humble" and laid back persona is because he doesn't have a lot going on upstairs. If you can't really engage in an intelligent conversation, then it's best to just say very little and act calm, rather than being a rambling idiot.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:30 AM #87
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4577 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,552,192.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NahMean View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

— Imzee (@imzee786) [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
You realise that is fake right?
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:30 AM #88
Disputed Champion

Quoted: 2721 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,305,089,739,137,539,375,104.00
Total Points: 5,305,089,739,137,539,375,104.00
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Will bring ye luck - Rocky... cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear 
Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:

He's on vacation in Dubai right now. He's probably partying with his entourage all the time. It wouldn't surprise me if he posted that while high/drunk. That's when people are usually the most honest. We've all done and said stupid things while drunk, AJ isn't any different. Actually, he must have it harder considering he has to play his fake golden boy image all the time.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:03 AM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,101,139,942.25
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones Prick - Scott-Weiland 

I've just sent AJ 100 to help with the fight against white oppression. You all need to check your privilege.
Enzo Mc is SHIT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:12 AM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 646 Post(s)
SugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant future
Total Points: 340,276.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
You realise that is fake right?
Hows it fake if it was written on his actual twitter account?
SugarRayCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
aligations, anthony, joshua, racist, responds

User Tag List