Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte explains Luis Ortiz misunderstanding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    ORTIZ is probably on Victor Contes SNAC program.

Why else would ORTIZ grant access to his personal VADA documents/test results?
    Probably? I personally have no idea. But in the absence of facts, everything said here is pure conjecture. Apparantly, the WBC bought Ortiz’s excuse. We can further speculate (as many already have) that there’s something underhanded going on, but no one can know for sure. All we know for certain is that Ortiz is back in the game. I, for one, am happy about that. Maybe we can get a decent heavyweight championship fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Probably? I personally have no idea. But in the absence of facts, everything said here is pure conjecture. Apparantly, the WBC bought Ortiz’s excuse. We can further speculate (as many already have) that there’s something underhanded going on, but no one can know for sure. All we know for certain is that Ortiz is back in the game. I, for one, am happy about that. Maybe we can get a decent heavyweight championship fight now.
      "Absence of facts" is typical when dealing with a con man. Lol. But I agree, I don't know for sure hence the word "probably".

Here are the facts we do know:

- Conte claims to have monthly revenue of 1 million per month selling his SNAC supplements.

- The "breaking news video" in which he defends Ortiz and urges the WBC to allow the fight "for the fans" has SNAC advertising all over it.

- Within the HD YouTube video Conte is in possession of and is showing in full view to the camera : personal confidential medical information, drug test results, pictures of the prescription drugs and VADA documents of Luis Ortiz.

- WBA ,unlike the WBC, upheld their 1 year suspension for positive test for masking agents - reason being Ortiz previously tested positive for "the kiss of death" drug in 2014.

- "Kiss of death" is what Conte calls nandrolone. Here he advises drug cheats to steer clear if they were "smart."

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/articl...-of-death-drug

- Within the article - Conte suggest it's better for cheaters get a "prescription for testosterone" instead of running the risk of contamination from the equipment used to illegally manufacture peds.

- Luis Ortiz prescription for the diuretics for his most recent failed test was written by Richard Hill - who himself has served time for the wholesale of prescription drugs - over 2 years ago.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/featu...-wbc-withdrawn

I tried a simple Google search to see if Ortiz uses SNAC - found all of this instead - so yeah I had to settle with "probably".

Luis Ortiz - or someone in his camp - using Victor Conte expertise wouldn't be so far fetched

Back to the original quote as it was so eloquently stated:

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
      Victor Conte is a convicted felon ... and one of those felonies to which he plead guilty was distributing steroids.

It’s like getting Charles Manson to say you’re not guilty of murder.

Comment

"Absence of facts" is typical when dealing with a con man. Lol. But I agree, I don't know for sure hence the word "probably".

Here are the facts we do know:

- Conte claims to have monthly revenue of 1 million per month selling his SNAC supplements.

- The "breaking news video" in which he defends Ortiz and urges the WBC to allow the fight "for the fans" has SNAC advertising all over it.

- Within the HD YouTube video Conte is in possession of and is showing in full view to the camera : personal confidential medical information, drug test results, pictures of the prescription drugs and VADA documents of Luis Ortiz.

- WBA ,unlike the WBC, upheld their 1 year suspension for positive test for masking agents - reason being Ortiz previously tested positive for "the kiss of death" drug in 2014.

- "Kiss of death" is what Conte calls nandrolone. Here he advises drug cheats to steer clear if they were "smart."

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/articl...-of-death-drug

- Within the article - Conte suggest it's better for cheaters get a "prescription for testosterone" instead of running the risk of contamination from the equipment used to illegally manufacture peds.

- Luis Ortiz prescription for the diuretics for his most recent failed test was written by Richard Hill - who himself has served time for the wholesale of prescription drugs - over 2 years ago.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/featu...-wbc-withdrawn

I tried a simple Google search to see if Ortiz uses SNAC - found all of this instead - so yeah I had to settle with "probably".

Luis Ortiz - or someone in his camp - using Victor Conte expertise wouldn't be so far fetched

Back to the original quote as it was so eloquently stated:
        Lol Doesn’t look good, does it?

I’ll say this: I wouldn’t go betting money Ortiz is innocent, but innocent people have been unjustly convicted on seemingly convincing circumstantial evidence many times in the past. In this forum, we can condemn or exonerate Luis willy-nilly, but in a court of law, where the burden of proof is much greater, he might well be found innocent of all charges. It seems to me that any side one chooses to take in this case is defensible.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Lol Doesn’t look good, does it?

I’ll say this: I wouldn’t go betting money Ortiz is innocent, but innocent people have been unjustly convicted on seemingly convincing circumstantial evidence many times in the past. In this forum, we can condemn or exonerate Luis willy-nilly, but in a court of law, where the burden of proof is much greater, he might well be found innocent of all charges. It seems to me that any side one chooses to take in this case is defensible.

Ortiz has failed multiple drug test, in which the most recent VADA test resulted in a suspension by the WBA. That's considered the court of law. That's not forum talk!

Lol.

But I get your point.

Either way, clean or dirty, at this point Ortiz should stay away from Conte. Far away.

Comment

Ortiz has failed multiple drug test, in which the most recent VADA test resulted in a suspension by the WBA. That's considered the court of law. That's not forum talk!

Lol.

But I get your point.

Either way, clean or dirty, at this point Ortiz should stay away from Conte. Far away.
            Conte is a pariah, I agree. I don’t know whether it’s right or wrong, but I’d love to see Ortiz fight Wilder. If the old man wins, his victory might be tainted, but the fight is likely to be one of the better match-ups currently available. Damn shame we may never get it.

Comment

Working...
            X