Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Bermane threw the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serious box View Post
    @£_#)&%/:/

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I wouldn't say he took a dive but Stiverne looked intimidated when he stepped into the ring.. He did not throw a punch, that shows you he was scared to throw a jab in the fear of a right..
      This....

He was scared exactly what both knockdowns one and two were about, knockdown one wilder smack his chest like is that the first time your touching before he let off the 1-2; then the 2nd knockdown he stood infront him with his hands down daring him to throw, Stiverne didnt and got dropped again....

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        You're similar to mind control man, I cannot decipher any of these symbols you use. Incomprehensible. You could be telling me I bugger goats for all I know??

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
          You're similar to mind control man, I cannot decipher any of these symbols you use. Incomprehensible. You could be telling me I bugger goats for all I know??

Comment

Not all. In fact, it's very likely.

Think how guys like Molina, Duhapas, Spilizka, Washington caused Wilder lots of problems.

But twice, Stiverne, who is clearly better than all those dudes, fought weirdly poor. He didn't land a single SHOT in the rematch.

Think how much Stiverne getting knocked out like that added to the clamour for DW vs AJ.

I also believe there is something really, really fishy about Ortiz failing the test. I think he was paid off. They've taken him outta the game, and it also led to Wilder-Stiverne 2 (which Showtime originally wouldnt sign off on). Did anyone really see Wilder fighting Ortiz for less money than he would get against Whyte? Guys, come on.

Wilder's career is very, very strange. Put it this way - he is going to be involved in a mega fight with Joshua having never fought a good-to-great fighter. That's his cash-out fight right there.

Comment

i think its more about him taking the fight on short notice which is 2 problems first dont do that and second if youre going to do that dont get out of shape between fights

Comment

No. He was clearly OVER hydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  Haha God bless America

Comment

He didn't throw the fight. He didn't throw anything that night.

Comment

It's not out of the realm of possibility, but Deontay really laid into him. If Stiverne did take a dive, Wilder had no idea and he fought to take his head off.

Anyways Stiverne sucks regardless. I'm glad Wilder destroyed him.

Comment

Working...
                      X