Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: It's Up To Golovkin, My Priority is The May Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    LOL! And on cue there is Larry jumping on Curly's back. I'm sure Moe will be around shortly.

The funny thing is I didn't attack anyone but the same Golovkin tard haters immediately go on the Golovkin fan base attack. They look for every excuse real or imagined to start their BS.

Sit the f down WeedQueen and tell your boy Curtsy to take a hit and chill.
    Your 1 of the biggest dsab on this site who constantly contradicts yourself & have never been right about a single prediction EVER. You even claimed ggg would ko canelo by murder before the 7th. You have zero credibility so stfu.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Your 1 of the biggest dsab on this site who constantly contradicts yourself & have never been right about a single prediction EVER. You even claimed ggg would ko canelo by murder before the 7th. You have zero credibility so stfu.
      WeedQueen one of the problems with being a pot head is memory.

Please demonstrate where I've constantly contradicted myself. LOL! I've only been on this site a few months, I made one very specific prediction and that was Golovkin would win by 10th round TKO. I never made any other prediction beyond that. Virtually everybody predicted that fight wrong BTW.

I'll wait for you to demonstrate what I've said above is not the truth. But I'm sure in about half an hour you'll forget this whole discussion even happened. You know Afroman has you pegged . . . . "I was gonna . . . . but I was high."

Comment

Please demonstrate where I've constantly contradicted myself. LOL! I've only been on this site a few months, I made one very specific prediction and that was Golovkin would win by 10th round TKO. I never made any other prediction beyond that. Virtually everybody predicted that fight wrong BTW.

I'll wait for you to demonstrate what I've said above is not the truth. But I'm sure in about half an hour you'll forget this whole discussion even happened. You know Afroman has you pegged . . . . "I was gonna . . . . but I was high."
        You constantly talk out your ass the gggtard prediction u made is just 1 of many things that prove u know **** all about boxing,& everyone knows your an alt thats already been exposed CLEARLY so stop the act.

And I made the right prediction as I always do,I have yet to make a wrong prediction EVER,I even schooled gggimps like u who were claiming "canelos FOOTWORK is a pos,ggg has amazing footwork,canelo will get kod by fighting off the ropes,ggg will murder him,ggg has way better body work,canelo has lead feet & will get run over like lemeuix did etc.etc." I told your stupid ass"canelo is a far better boxer with far better footwork than ggg who freezes when attacked,hell outbox ggg & counter combo him all night to the chin & body while using lateral movement to make him miss,& hell wait 4 ggg to attack to counter him off the ropes" shows what a gggáylord ****** u are 4 challenging those greater than yourself trick, virtually everything I said was proven correct & u were proven a gggroupie.

But please keep demonstrating your a gggimp w your strawman fallacies,& ad hominem attacks against cannabis.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            If it isn't reverse racist Kigali whos so insecure about a Mexican stealing his boytoy Mayweather that he hates mexicans so much he thinks everyone who disagrees with his racism is one. A rd of applause 4 lil richards gay pôrn stunt double...

Comment

You constantly talk out your ass the gggtard prediction u made is just 1 of many things that prove u know **** all about boxing,& everyone knows your an alt thats already been exposed CLEARLY so stop the act.

And I made the right prediction as I always do,I have yet to make a wrong prediction EVER,I even schooled gggimps like u who were claiming "canelos FOOTWORK is a pos,ggg has amazing footwork,canelo will get kod by fighting off the ropes,ggg will murder him,ggg has way better body work,canelo has lead feet & will get run over like lemeuix did etc.etc." I told your stupid ass"canelo is a far better boxer with far better footwork than ggg who freezes when attacked,hell outbox ggg & counter combo him all night to the chin & body while using lateral movement to make him miss,& hell wait 4 ggg to attack to counter him off the ropes" shows what a gggáylord ****** u are 4 challenging those greater than yourself trick, virtually everything I said was proven correct & u were proven a gggroupie.

But please keep demonstrating your a gggimp w your strawman fallacies,& ad hominem attacks against cannabis.
              LOL, you're shook WeedQueen. I fault no person for making a prediction backed by their analysis. While I did get the TKO part wrong I believe that I had the guy who justifiably should have won. Whatever the case, I'll say I was wrong about the TKO. Again virtually everyone was wrong about the fight.

You are just spouting off stuff that I never said. I think you got some bad weed Queen because you're on a trip. I think Canelo was and is an excellent fighter. I'm not even bothering to read what you just wrote, I don't give an F. You obviously haven't spent the time to read what I wrote so I'm not wasting time reading what you are claim you said about the fight. You are putting words into my mouth that I didn't said. You're a waste. Until you find me the quote where you picked exactly and I mean exactly how the fight went down then you were wrong too. Welcome to the club that virtually everyone is in.

Now go get your munchie on.

Comment

If it isn't reverse racist Kigali whos so insecure about a Mexican stealing his boytoy Mayweather that he hates mexicans so much he thinks everyone who disagrees with his racism is one. A rd of applause 4 lil richards gay pôrn stunt double...

Mr. WeedQueen, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Mr. WeedQueen, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                  Sure thing maxi_pad alt. Funny how u make fun of what I wrote, yet u use a qoute from billy madison ffs. You lame bîtch.

Comment

• Mayweather made it more famous than any other Mexican do you see the pattern here.

Comment

• G reached a deal in one day for Dominic Wade AND for Brook.

G never starts negotiations this soon after a fight... anymore. This is his time to pump himself full of that Ivan Drago juice. If he reached a deal now, he would be subject to ped testing all the way until the fight.

Remember when G fought three or four times a year? Remember they said G would always be that active? Wonder what happened? They started VADA testing. And immediately after that, there has been a period of months after a fight where G is not mentioned and doesn't even talk about wanting any fight. That way he can juice up and have it all out of his system by the time real ped testing starts.

Comment

Working...
                      X