No announcement yet.

GGG's Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Are we comparing Floyd's Resume to Golovkin's? Lets not do that...
    i see you can't read for comprehension either

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      that ain't what i asked for...i asked for 1 prime atg elite fighter that floyd beat at their best...believe me i know who's on his resume...
      There aren’t a lot of ATG out there let alone in their prime for Floyd to face. Are you calling Canelo and Jacobs ATG?

Comment

i see you can't read for comprehension either
        I read perfectly. You should still stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          I read perfectly. You should still stop.
          if you read it perfectly, the question would have been answered already, by you, and the person i directed it to...

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            There aren’t a lot of ATG out there let alone in their prime for Floyd to face. Are you calling Canelo and Jacobs ATG?
            ok so since this is the closest to a straight answer i could get on my direct question, i guess its safe to say the answer is nobody to floyd having 1 prime elite atg fighter for a win in his career...

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              GGG said he'd be willing and able to go to 154 for Mayweather, and that he'd be the only person he'd drop to that weight for.
              That's just my point.

Saying that was proof he wasn't serious about forcing a fight with Floyd. It was just lip service.

If he really wanted a fight with Mayweather, he'd would have proved he can make 154 by dropping down and beating one of Floyd's mandatories, the same way he put himself in line for a shot at the middleweight lineal back in 2014.

But, that would have meant Lara or Andrade or Trout or a Charlo- guys that could box his ears off and maybe take what a drained G could dish- and we know he didn't want that.

It would have also meant he couldn't make excuses about not doing a catchweight with Canelo and we can now all see how smart a move that was.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                That's just my point.

Saying that was proof he wasn't serious about forcing a fight with Floyd. It was just lip service.

If he really wanted a fight with Mayweather, he'd would have proved he can make 154 by dropping down and beating one of Floyd's mandatories, the same way he put himself in line for a shot at the middleweight lineal back in 2014.

But, that would have meant Lara or Andrade or Trout or a Charlo- guys that could box his ears off and maybe take what a drained G could dish- and we know he didn't want that.

It would have also meant he couldn't make excuses about not doing a catchweight with Canelo and we can now all see how smart a move that was.
                What it really means is that he would be weight drained at 154 and only the paychecks of a fight with Floyd would justify the risk of a lose. Something that he has said in numerous interviews. That Floyd is a special case and he would be willing to drop weight for him.

Comment

that ain't what i asked for...i asked for 1 prime atg elite fighter that floyd beat at their best...believe me i know who's on his resume...
                  Hatton was prime and elite

Judah was prime and elite

Corrales was prime and elite

Manny was younger then Floyd and still p4p

Canelo was 13 years younger and p4p

im wondering why you are asking me this because i said GGG is not elite..HE ISNT!!! he has 0 p4p fighters on his resume 0 hall of fame fighters on his resume..sorry but why are we even discussing Floyd?

Comment

GGG will never fight Floyd because Floyd isn't stupid enough to come out of retirement and hand his precious 0 to Golovkin on a platter.

GGG will never fight Ward because Golovkin isn't stupid enough to pay $5 million+ to a much bigger man who brings nothing to the table but bullshit and a huge repertoire of dirty tricks in and out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      i disagree...floyd had cotto, pac, and shane who he could have fought and beat when they were prime elite guys that would have answered my question straight out...ship sailed
                      and floyd made his bed...please spare me why these fights didn't go down when they were supposed to cause i am not entertaining that crap...

to answer your question
                      straight...Jacobs..no...Canelo...possibly...his career isn't winding down yet but the potential is there...if ggg beats him he will have a prime elite guy on his resume that at best may make top 100 atg when all is said and done...ggg has to go the hagler route to create his legacy...i can respect that seeing how my boy Hagler had to wait his whole career for the big fights....

Comment

Working...
                      X