Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish we could order the fight online or in PS4...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish we could order the fight online or in PS4...

I don't have a Dish receiver in my room because I don't really watch T.V.

Anyone knows if it's posible? Mayweather and Mcgregor was available on PS4

Not sure, I'd suspect there is cuz its throwing away money if not. Can always stream doe as mfers are staight streaming on FB with quality stream nowadays. And if you got a movie theater nearby they could be showing it. Thats where I'm watching it at. Seeing a fight on that giant ass movie screen is nuts & I think thats where I'll be for the next several big PPV cards if not indefinitely.

Comment

Official Website:

https://www.caneloggg.com/

Also - R-i-n-g TV will stream it
      Last edited by R-C; 09-11-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Fortunately enough I'm overseas now and the military gets the fights for free on their network AFN

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

GoldenBoyPromotions.com

Or R-I-N-G-T-V boxing website

I've heard Oscar de La Hoya mention , these are some sites where you can watch the PPV online.

Comment

As others have said, you can. It's on the r-i-n-g-t-v website. As for how reliable the stream will be, that is anyone's guess.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I'm feeling relieved now, I wouldn't stream this, it's too important

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

If you don't care about language, then yes. The Viaplay app should be available on PS4, I think. It will come in as strange languages as Danish, Norwegian and Swedish. They will all broadcast the fight.
                I don't know if it is even possible to buy with a non-domestic credit card, or if you need to VPN as well.

It's a lot of work, and I think finding a dish would be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  If you don't care about language, then yes. The Viaplay app should be available on PS4, I think. It will come in as strange languages as Danish, Norwegian and Swedish. They will all broadcast the fight.
                  I don't know if it is even possible to buy with a non-domestic credit card, or if you need to VPN as well.

It's a lot of work, and I think finding a dish would be easier.
                  Thanks bud, but I saw that the Ring TV site has the paypal option, same as Toprank.

All I do is buy the fight online and hook the PC with a HD cable directly to the T.V and use the home theater for sound, win-win

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                    As others have said, you can. It's on the r-i-n-g-t-v website. As for how reliable the stream will be, that is anyone's guess.
                    $80 for a stream that might be sht, I wouldn't pay that for a internet stream.

Comment

Working...
                    X