• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    She doesn't really strike me as my type

definitely

Comment

Does your type look like a woman but has a little hanging surprise between her legs?

Comment

I hear you. I think she's smokin', but with Alexandra Daddario and Charlotte McKinney also in the movie, it's safe to say she'll at least be third hottest in the movie. Well fourth, if you count the Rock and the People's strudel.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I don't know too much about the movie, but I'm pretty sure she has a smaller role.

But one of the main stars is Alexandra Daddario, she has some nice juggs too. These are the best pics I could find that don't actually show her bare ****.

You should check out Alexandra in the first season of True Detective. I believe it was her first nude scene, and man were her **** glorious!

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
            You should check out Alexandra in the first season of True Detective. I believe it was her first nude scene, and man were her **** glorious!

Yeah, that's the main reason why even started watching True Detective.

Loved the 1st season, 2nd season sucked so bad cancelled the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I don't know too much about the movie, but I'm pretty sure she has a smaller role.

But one of the main stars is Alexandra Daddario, she has some nice juggs too. These are the best pics I could find that don't actually show her bare ****.

ad is also sweet. admittedly, wifey is not an actress so maybe the background is where she belongs.

Comment

Working...
              X