Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rank the top 10 welterweights currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, sometimes I forgot Bradley is still fighting, he needs to retire. Dude has taken so much punishment in his career and HAS to be completely set.

Comment

I would rank them from 1 to 10

Comment

1. Thurman
        2. Brook
        3. Porter
        4. Pacquiao
        5. Garcia
        6. Amir Khan
        7. Spence
        8. Bradley

Not based on achievements (otherwise it's obviously Pacquiao), just based on who I think are the best fighters.

I'll be impressed to see Brook make it back down to welterweight tbh, have heard he really struggles to make that weight.
        Last edited by keith_head; 03-02-2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I don't agree with your train of thought,Berto has a real resume at 147lb Khan beat Collazo at WW and really that's it..Then went up and was ko'd his last fight out..I can't put Khan ahead of Berto tbh and Peterson I need to see another win in all honest..

I also disagree about Lopez I believe he was a world class fighter..No biggie tho it's all opinions anyways..
          A real resume, yeah, 5 years ago in 2012 lol

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            A real resume, yeah, 5 years ago in 2012 lol
            Still a better one then Khan or Peterson have right now in 2017..lol

Comment

Still a better one then Khan or Peterson have right now in 2017..lol
              Are we talking full career resumes? cos Khans ****s all over bertos, especially in terms of wins.

Peterson shouldnt even be boxing after all his failed drug tests and zero punishments but I put him in at 10 cos you know, a top 10 list has to have 10 members.

Honestly, I think 147 has become a pretty poor division.

Comment

Are we talking full career resumes? cos Khans ****s all over bertos, especially in terms of wins.

Peterson shouldnt even be boxing after all his failed drug tests and zero punishments but I put him in at 10 cos you know, a top 10 list has to have 10 members.

Honestly, I think 147 has become a pretty poor division.
                I think it could be a solid div if these guys at the top of the div could fight each consistently ya know..That's the problem with boxing in a way,not enough consistent top level guys fighting each other..It is getting a lil better tho..

Yes I agree Khan has the better overall resume no doubt about it..I'm just saying neither have a win of note in about 4 or 5 yrs and Berto has a better WW resume imo..

Comment

I think it could be a solid div if these guys at the top of the div could fight each consistently ya know..That's the problem with boxing in a way,not enough consistent top level guys fighting each other..It is getting a lil better tho..

Yes I agree Khan has the better overall resume no doubt about it..I'm just saying neither have a win of note in about 4 or 5 yrs and Berto has a better WW resume imo..
                  We will be getting thurman v Garcia and Brook v Spence and the winners of these 2 match ups need to face each other without an 18 month build lol

Comment

We will be getting thurman v Garcia and Brook v Spence and the winners of these 2 match ups need to face each other without an 18 month build lol
                    Agreed..Lol

Comment

I don`t know why you guys rank Peterson? Because he beat Avanesyan?

Even Horn has better resume at ww..

Comment

Working...
                      X