No announcement yet.

Who should Pacman Beat to be thep4p king again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Pacman Beat to be thep4p king again

..i think pacman should beat bradley and marquez twice this is the only thing i can see that can make pacman , back as p4p best of the world again

he will never be p4p #1 again, floyd just refuses to fight him and continues to run

Comment

Bob Arum. KO him and he can be P4P again.

Comment

..if pac beats canelo he would surely recognize number one again

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
          ..if pac beats canelo he would surely recognize number one again
          nope, he'd have to miraculously KO Marquez, or dominate him, beat Bradley (again), and possibly another win after.

Comment

His meat......

Comment

The only way to be p4p king is to beat JMM convincingly/ by KO, defeating Bradley just for the record books, and defeating Floyd. I dont see this happening, and Manny has been on the decline.

Comment

If Mayweather fights and beats both Guerrero and Canelo he will never sniff it again. Pacquiao can start redeeming himself by beating Marquez definitively, another close decision won't do it for him.

Comment

By beating Marquez in style and then moving up to 154 and beating Sergio Martinez. Either that, or beat Mayweather.

Literally the only two ways that Pacquiao will make it back to the top of the sport, and we all know those fights won't happen.

Comment

By beating his steroid taking habit.

Comment

Working...
                    X