No announcement yet.

South Africa to amend Constitution to make it legal to take white owned lands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Taking land back that was unfairly and unjustly appropriated under apartheid without compromising food security or economic growth.

I guess the usual suspects will pretend this is a horrible attack on white people, conveniently forgetting the only reason the land was in the hands of white folks was because of an oppressive racist gov't.

That form of gov't no longer exists and the current gov't is righting wrongs from that time.

Maybe the land shouldn't have been stolen in the 1st place.
    I'm fine with that. Whitey should get out. Let Africa be Africa. No aid, no immigration to white land, no help of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      I see another Detroit, but imagine that it's an entire country instead.

Funny, Detroit wants to diversify. For many years liberals and certain minorities have blamed the white man for everything and wants him gone and then when things go bad, finally figured that whitey wasn't as bad and evil as they thought.

Liberals and grubers will never grasp The Law of Unintended Consequences.

Comment

I'm fine with that. Whitey should get out. Let Africa be Africa. No aid, no immigration to white land, no help of any kind.
        The Big Dunning-Kruger is also showing he doesn't get it either.

The funny thing is when this policy inevitably fails, guys like him will be coming up with some real doozies to somehow blame it on white people.

Comment

I agree. Close off all interactions with white people, including all imports of technological, industrial and medical equipment that was invented by evil whitey, and let them build Wakanda...

Taking land back that was unfairly and unjustly appropriated under apartheid without compromising food security or economic growth.

I guess the usual suspects will pretend this is a horrible attack on white people, conveniently forgetting the only reason the land was in the hands of white folks was because of an oppressive racist gov't.

That form of gov't no longer exists and the current gov't is righting wrongs from that time.

Maybe the land shouldn't have been stolen in the 1st place.

Comment

Why word it like that? The land was unfairly appropriated and the government is doing the right thing by returning the land to people that rightfully should have it.

I doubt that western allied countries that have invested in Africa will stop doing so, especially since the Chinese have taken such an economic interest.

I imagine if you lived in an area where the land was stolen from native peoples, you'd want it back and would support gov't returning it.

Yet you have an issue here because it's white people being forced to give back land and right a wrong.

Unless you think apartheid was ok, which you probably do.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              I agree. Close off all interactions with white people, including all imports of technological, industrial and medical equipment that was invented by evil whitey, and let them build Wakanda...
              Another childish over exaggerated response. What is it with you guys? I expect that from 1bad, barron and ghostof etcetc, but not anyone intelligent or rational.

I hope you would agree that apartheid was reprehensible and that land stolen and appropriated as part of it is wrong.

Just as with Theodore, if you lived in an area where land was stolen from your ancestors you'd want it back.

The gov't is righting a terrible wrong from the past. Why would you, Theodore or anyone white be against this?

Unless you don' think apartheid was evil and wrong. Do you?

Comment

Another childish over exaggerated response. What is it with you guys? I expect that from 1bad, barron and ghostof etcetc, but not anyone intelligent or rational.

I hope you would agree that apartheid was reprehensible and that land stolen and appropriated as part of it is wrong.

Just as with Theodore, if you lived in an area where land was stolen from your ancestors you'd want it back.

The gov't is righting a terrible wrong from the past. Why would you, Theodore or anyone white be against this?
                I am not pro Apartheid, but it was a phase that happened anywehere between 30 to 70 years ago. A new but also very corrupt government pulling an authoritarian move and taking away the land of the white farmers who are already established there is the way to go? Does this government have an actual plan after taking back said land?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  I am not pro Apartheid, but it was a phase that happened anywehere between 30 to 70 years ago. A new but also very corrupt government pulling an authoritarian move and taking away the land of the white farmers who are already established there is the way to go? Does this government have an actual plan after taking back said land?
                  However long ago it was that was when the land was stolen and appropriated. You seem to be saying here that it's ok to keep the land with white people even though they didn't get it fairly.

Why can't you just say apartheid was wrong?

Why does the gov't need a plan other than righting a terrible wrong?

The white farmers haven't done anything wrong with the land, they just got it unfairly. If I steal your car and then fix it up and make it run better, you aren't going to thank me and let me keep it are you?

Of course not.

Comment

I see another Detroit, but imagine that it's an entire country instead.

Funny, Detroit wants to diversify. For many years liberals and certain minorities have blamed the white man for everything and wants him gone and then when things go bad, finally figured that whitey wasn't as bad and evil as they thought.

Wait wait, I was told by the smart fellas here in the lounge that diversity meant fewer White people. Are you telling me otherwise now? My mind is blown.

It's almost like they are being consistent with wanting diversification, regardless of who the majority is. Who woulda thought?
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-03-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Stick it to whitey.

Nevermind where the food will come from
                      from NGOs and other relief efforts that will be funded and operated mostly by wypipo.

Comment

Working...
                      X