Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like how all the Fedor fans now say Fedor is just not prime thats why he loseing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fedor simply didn't evolve and that's why he's losing. Not because of being in or out of his prime

Comment

Says the person with Kimbo in his screen name and avatar !

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
        Fedor simply didn't evolve and that's why he's losing. Not because of being in or out of his prime
        I don't agree with this fully because I think he has declined physically, but it's true that some do overlook that a big part of him losing to Werdum and Hendo was down to him making tactical mistakes and them being very skilled.

Comment

1-diving into a triangle multiple times against one of the best BJJ Hws.

2- he just got mauled by Silva, don't really know what to say to that.

3-he had a wild slinging slugfest with Henderson and got koed.

1-stupid, 2-overmatched and then 3-even more stupid ?
          it doesnt seem like he has the kind of coaching he needs to deal with fighters that aren't one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

Well its a fact Fedor has changed his fighting style in the last few years. Thats probably because of something physical with age.

You don't see Fedor has become a headhunting wind mill machine compared to earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by fathergll View Post
              Well its a fact Fedor has changed his fighting style in the last few years. Thats probably because of something physical with age.

You don't see Fedor has become a headhunting wind mill machine compared to earlier?
              changed his style? i still see it as the same. coming in throwing wild haymakers head down with no expression on his face

Comment

Actually he used to fight like that, but after those haymakers he would initiate a clinch right away and throw his opponent to use his deadly ground and pound.

Comment

the fight game simply passed fedor up as well as alot of the good fighters from a few years ago. training is so advanced from before it's ridiculous.

someone like wand silva just went thru too many fights with a self destructive style. theres no way you can just walk thru punches and it not catch up to you.

Comment

Prime Fedor would beat all the current top 10 fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X