Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If War World 3 broke out today, How will the lines divide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    they have a great military but that list is based on defense spending.

their budget is small.

they depend on a lot of aid and hand me down equipment.

but they're jews. they know how to get the most out of their money.

example: they buy stripped down f-15's and f-16's cheap and they fix it up themselves with cheaper israeli made radars and electronics.

they get "NAZI HOLOCAUST DISCOUNT" submarines from germany. no bs. they do.

most the israeli made guns like galil, tavor, etc. mostly for export. idf uses free hand me down m-16's from u.s.
    My buddy who has a class 3 FFA license says the the galil is a great gun, and highly in demand. Guilt discounts. I get it.

Comment

major powers regions.

europe - pretty much russia vs. u.s./nato/eu

no one will or can come to russian aid.

east asia/southeast - china vs. japan or taiwan or south korea

any of those 3 bring us/us allies in the mix. us has defense treaties with philippines, singapore, australia, thailand, etc. even vietnam opposes china.

south asia - pakistan vs. india

us is allied with both. us will try to stop both from warring.

middle east - iran vs. israel or persian gulf arabs

iran stands alone except for syria who is in no position to help anyone. rest of arab states and israel are all us allies.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        My buddy who has a class 3 FFA license says the the galil is a great gun, and highly in demand. Guilt discounts. I get it.
        galil is just a fixed up ak.

it's a good gun. a lot of countries adopted it.

but if you look at videos/photos of israeli troops from 1970's-NOW.

most israeli soldiers carry u.s. m-16/ar-15. they get used m-16 free and "BUY" new ones with usa aid.

us aid can only be used to buy from us companies.

Comment

galil is just a fixed up ak.

it's a good gun. a lot of countries adopted it.

but if you look at videos/photos of israeli troops from 1970's-NOW.

most israeli soldiers carry u.s. m-16/ar-15. they get used m-16 free and "BUY" new ones with usa aid.

us aid can only be used to buy from us companies.
          We need to become arms dealers. Get the IDF to buy our nerd or paint ball guns. Then drop a load of the same to the Palestinians.

Comment

We need to become arms dealers. Get the IDF to buy our nerd or paint ball guns. Then drop a load of the same to the Palestinians.
            shiet that's my dream job.

you seen LORD OF WAR with nicholas cage?

no one ever went broke selling weapons.

Comment

shiet that's my dream job.

you seen LORD OF WAR with nicholas cage?

no one ever went broke selling weapons.
              My dream job too! I love that movie. Awesome. I just don't want to be prosecuted by the U.S. of hypocracy!

Comment

My dream job too! I love that movie. Awesome. I just don't want to be prosecuted by the U.S. of hypocracy!
                that's why our 1st deal is to a secret, unapproved by congress, cia arms deal.

something like iran-contra or apartheid south africa.

we get a cia get out of jail free card.

even if we get caught..... book deals and college speaking gigs, son.

Comment

that's why our 1st deal is to a secret, unapproved by congress, cia arms deal.

something like iran-contra or apartheid south africa.

we get a cia get out of jail free card.

even if we get caught..... book deals and college speaking gigs, son.
                  Exactly!! That is how it is done! OG politician style. Obama is selling all kinds of weapons in the Middle East! Obama in da house!! The drone strike King, imitated, but never faded!

Comment

I think it will happen, and I think it will happen sooner than we think. In fact, it could be argued that it's already started, and the middle east will be the battle ground. It will be Nato vs Russia, and or China. In a planet with an ever growing population, dwindling energy resources, and economic instability a world war is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                      I think it will happen, and I think it will happen sooner than we think. In fact, it could be argued that it's already started, and the middle east will be the battle ground. It will be Nato vs Russia, and or China. In a planet with an ever growing population, dwindling energy resources, and economic instability a world war is inevitable.
                      I dont see total war in the vein of WW1 or WW2 breaking out. Cold War could definitely happen again.

Modern firepower is far too great and the media can spread images/videos/words much easier to the public. We would get sick of war very quickly compared to the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X