Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Canelo offer GGG a fight at 155 if he beats Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the time they fight Golovkin might be the A side.

Comment

By the time Canelo comes around, GGG will be 42 years old

Comment

This would make Golovkin a 2 weight champion.

King of 160 and 155 since he beat the lineal champion at 155 who is Canelo currently.

Comment

Canelo and Cotto don't fight anyone at 160, so they sure as hell ain't going to fight the scariest meanest fugger of all at 160.

Neither of them will ever fight GGG, not Canelo either like some maniacs are suggesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
            Canelo and Cotto don't fight anyone at 160, so they sure as hell ain't going to fight the scariest meanest fugger of all at 160.

Neither of them will ever fight GGG, not Canelo either like some maniacs are suggesting.
            ^^^^ this right here.

Canelo ain't fighting GGG, and Cotto won't be pressurised into siht. It is what it is gents. If Cotto can't get the Floyd rematch immediately after Geale, he's fighting Canelo, as long as Geale don't win, or we're watching Geale vs Canelo or Floyd.

Fun aint it, Geale is fighting for lineage and GGG gets to watch and drool because he's been lining up and impressively been knocking over cans even the sandman is scared of him. HBO done built a monster of hype they can't control and their own fighters are too worried to fight him, where is Glencoffe Johnson when you need him.

Comment

The only guy who could beat GGG at 168 and under is Ward. And I'm not 100% sure.

Cotto and Canelo, GGG could beat (and possibly kill) them both in the same day.

Whoever allows Cotto in the ring with GGG should go to jail. Though I'd like to see Cotto's brains coming out his nose.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                You are delusional. If Canelo says eat mud before fighting me, GGG must do. Rules of boxing, A side etc.

That sald, I dont like CWS. But GGG superfans always say he is a tiny small MW....so what is then?

To be honest we are in a weird situation: Canelo should move up but doesnt want GGG, GGG should move up but doesnt want Ward, Ward should move up but doesnt want Kovalev...

Out of all of those, the only one I trust to go all in on the challenge, is Canelo who at least has a plan.

Ward and GGG are in no rush to move despite clear benefits.
                Pretty much this...

Cotto wants Floyd.

Canelo wants Cotto

GGG wants Canelo or Cotto

Ward wants 2 million fighting bums... in the end no one ends up fighting anyone.

Comment

Cotto is not fighting Floyd. Cotto is not fighting anyone in September, two and a half months after he fights Geale. The guy needed a year to rest after beating Sergio, he will need at least the same time to recover after the Geale fight. And if Geale should happen to win, and it is a possibility, Cotto may be fighting the other fights in his RN contract on BET with Ward.

Comment

If Canelo ends up beating Cotto I think HBO will push really hard for a Canelo/GGG fight. That's a super fight that HBO wants badly.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                      If Canelo ends up beating Cotto I think HBO will push really hard for a Canelo/GGG fight. That's a super fight that HBO wants badly.
                      Not even close to a superfight until Canelo has proved himself at MW and maybe grabbed a title if he can manage that before GGG gets them all. If GGG unifies before Canelo makes a dent in the division, that fight probably never happens. GGG will move up to SMW and leave the MW division to Canelo. Maybe ending up in a superfight a couple of years down the line if Canelo is able to unify the titles that GGG will vacate when moving up.

Comment

Working...
                      X