No announcement yet.

Incredibly Rigondeaux highlight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredibly Rigondeaux highlight video

Using the jump rope backwards, don't think I've actually seen that before.

Good stuff. December 7th is supposedly the date. Can't wait.

Comment

Tons of skill. Hope Rigo gets the chance to shine again.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

He's not jumping rope backward.. its paying backward and the guys in the back are really walking backward.

jk

Badass video. He has more highllights but that was pretty nice too. The jugglin and the ring cut like a pie was nice. Dude is built like he's part cobra.

Comment

It's ludicrous the hype Floyd gets, this guy is on another level to Floyd.

One of the greatest boxers of all time in my opinion while Floyd is definitely top 200.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

whoever made that video did a good job. he made that song work with the production

Comment

Damn If only Rigondeaux could get some of Ariza's special shakes and jump to 147 he is only guy I'd pick over Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

One of the greatest boxers of all time in my opinion while Floyd is definitely top 200.
                I agree, but he hasn't faced anyone near as good as the fighters Floyd has faced. Top 200? His top 5 for sure, your a Floyd hater.

Comment

He's another fighter with skills and talent. But let's halt the "greater than thou" talk until he's had a dominant pro career with more than Donaire on his top level record.

Simply looking faster and possibly more impressive in highlight reel video cuts doesn't make someone great. Having a great and celebrated pro career makes one great.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Agree , but Mayweather is top 50 ATG to be fair

I am a fan of Rigondeaux win or loss, he is the most complete boxer I have ever seen in the ring .

Comment

Working...
                    X