Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like it!!

but it won't happen

Comment

I would love this fight to happen, so's that a certain somebody can put his account on the line if he ain't shook.

Comment

I'd like to see this happen but piss on having Pacquiao as a prize.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          So the 2 guys that beat Manny should fight eachother, and the winner can fight him again? Times have changed
          I think you are saying Marquez beat Manny because you think he really won in spite of the official decision. Do you really think Bradley deserved his win over Pacquiao? How did you score that fight? I score it 9 rounds to 2 with 1 round even for Pacquiao.

Comment

Not interested. I want to see him fight Mayweather.

Comment

Both Bradley (whatever, he got the decision) and Marquez (he beat him last time..dont give a ish about you saw on slo mo) have in their own ways beaten Pacquia. Manny needs to fight someone to get a shot at these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                Both Bradley (whatever, he got the decision) and Marquez (he beat him last time..dont give a ish about you saw on slo mo) have in their own ways beaten Pacquia. Manny needs to fight someone to get a shot at these guys.
                Exactly. Why should Pacquiao get to just sit back and wait for them to come to him?

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                  Exactly. Why should Pacquiao get to just sit back and wait for them to come to him?
                  Cause that's how Pacman gets down. After all he did call out a man he already destroyed twice this year at mannyweights & now even changed his fight date to the same guys to try & force his mannyweights down the guys throat.

Comment

any way you mix up those three is fine by me. then again i really want to see one of those robberies cleared up asap. i would prefer marquez since hes been robbed so many times against manny, give the judges one last chance to get it right before he hangs em up.

but i cant be mad at a JMM-bradley matchup either. great fights any way you wanna go with those 3.

Comment

Not gonna happen.

Every time Marquez is offered high profile fights, he prices himself out. Just recently he wanted Gesta from a list of fights offered at the Cowboys stadium which included Morales, Rios, Judah, etc., but he still wanted a purse comparable to a Morales fight. I thought Marquez's rep for pricing himself out is common knowledge by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X