Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios wants Gamboa to move up? Why doesnt Rios move up to fight his rival Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    No i am not saying he should've turned down the challenge.

Im asking why Rios hasn't tried to fight his Rival whom he said he would fight @147lbs already, this isn't an attack thread on any fighter. IDK why everyone is getting defensive
    I'm pretty sure it's the way you worded the title of this thread: "Rios wants Gamboa to move up? Why doesnt Rios move up to fight his rival Ortiz?" -_-

This is really a pointless thread./

Comment

ortiz beats rios imo

Comment

actually I'm not even a huge gamboa fan...ima boxing fan so why would i need damage control? I don't work for team gamboa
        I know your not much Gamboa fan.. your a floyd fan and since your guy is behind this great fight in jeopardy, you trying to justify your baby mamas move... END

Comment

Ortiz is also a GBP fighter so it's not as easy as 'I want that fight, let's go get it'.

Comment

No i am not saying he should've turned down the challenge.

Im asking why Rios hasn't tried to fight his Rival whom he said he would fight @147lbs already, this isn't an attack thread on any fighter. IDK why everyone is getting defensive
            Maybe because it's obvious what your trying to imply. Again Rios has made it clear that he wants to fight at 140 unless the Gamboa fight presented itself, which it did.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
              ortiz beats rios imo
              Yup, I agree.

Comment

do you really want to know why???? because Ortiz knocks him out

Comment

I know Gamboa called out Rios, I am on this site and every other boxing site just like everyone else. Thats not the point....the point is, why isn't he trying to fight his rival? he already said in the video i posted above that he would fight Ortiz @147lbs.
                  just to dead EVERYTHING YOU STATED

at about the very end he says he will move up to fight Victor first at 138 the fuhq it 140

this answer your question?

Comment

In the video you just posted didn't Ortiz say he wasn't open to fight him until he became a bigger name?

That video is from last year...if he didn't feel like Rios was in his class last year then I doubt beating John Murrary changed his opinion.

Comment

over a year ago

Comment

Working...
                      X