Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the money Ortriz made from Mayweather get to his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    He only made like $3.6 million for the Mayweather fight.
    "Only" and 3.6 million should never be in the same sentence

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
      He only made like $3.6 million for the Mayweather fight.
      Only? lol.... only in boxing

Comment

Good for him, I do not see anything wrong with opening a restaurant seems better than buying a chain or some foreign car.

Comment

Floyd loves to spend money on big boy toys and gamble

Manny is a congressman and is a "singer" and "actor" in his country

I've heard Cotto owns gas stations and also has his family and fat lover to take care of

ect.

Boxers have lives outside of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

I've heard Cotto owns gas stations and also has his family and fat lover to take care of

ect.

Opening a restaurant is actually pretty tame. Hell he isn't buying white tigers or shyt like that.

Comment

Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post
              Good for him, I do not see anything wrong with opening a restaurant seems better than buying a chain or some foreign car.
              Lame......

Comment

he just doesnt seem hungry anymore

Comment

get concerned when you hear him doing drugs and going to jail and having multiple children.sounds like he is investing his money to me

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

ect.

From what I have heard. Cotto is very clever with regards to money etc. Last time I heard whether its true or not is that he owns, numerous Gas Stations and loads of property around PR and the USA.

Ortiz is a strange guy I must admit. I really used to be a fan and was shocked when he quit against maidana, he then made me wonder when he looked happy about the draw with peterson when he should have KO'd hime early doors. Now you have the whole Mayweather affair with yet again being happy he lost and not upset (and what was with all that gay **** cuddling n stuff) Now it seems he doesnt have the hunger since he made a few $$$$$ If thats the case I could see his ass getting KO'd by berto when they fight. I know its cliche but I can see the hunger and the eye of the tiger in Berto's eyes. He has the look of a fighter who would have learnt alot form getting beaten and will improve by leaps and bounds.

Comment

He seem like the same goofball he always been hell he's banging KObes wife also not bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X