No announcement yet.

Bradley has no chance in beating Khan when we look at the stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    I see what you’re saying but height and reach are both a big factor and a big advantage in boxing that is an undeniable fact.

Being short can count to your advantage but generally speaking it isn’t an advantage you don’t start the fight on the inside you have to work your way there and against a tall rangy fighter who throws blistering fast jabs and combinations right down the middle that is not easy.

Its called a height and reach advantage for a good reason it is an advantage.
    good post.

Comment

You've missed mine homie. the physical attributes suggest Bradley should get close and hit harder. They also suggest Kahn should hit first and stay away. What do both of these ass holes tend to do? Bardley ****ing thinks he's tall at times, and Kahn's stringy gets too close at times. neither resemble a fighter who's embraced their height. Neither fighter fights at their height. They both seem to think they just have to fight at their weight....****ing idiots...you must learn to fight at you height as well 'cause if you don't you get ktfo early by a ***** like Tyson, or endure a hella ass beaten for a half hour and get ktfo late by ***** like Vitali. Either way, you tend to give your opponent an easy KO...again I've made no prediction on who'll win.....I don't like either fighter....both are *******.

Comment

I think Bradley's skill level is so vastly underrated by people here just because he isn't a KO artist and doesn't have an extremly flashy style. It is a lot like the opinion people here seem to have of Andre Ward, except much worse. It would be different if Bradley was a guy who just ran all fight, but that's not his style, he just doesn't stop a lot of guys. I think his body of work at 140 is better than Khan's, and I still think it would be a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Khan pretty good with his head too, never lost a headbutting contest.
          Correct, but his don't seem intentional. But that is another reason why Khan is favoured against Bradley, he has come out of head clashes quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            Your forgetting an important factor, the dome.
            timmah's head is shaped like a wedge. that thing is dangerous.

Comment

Exactly numbers don't lie. khan ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Look at Kendal Holt's KO ratio, and the dude can seriously crack. See what your problem is? It's that you solely look at stats, I understand that height, speed IS something to look at, but how about other attributes, like counter punching, defense, infighting, body punching etc, what about all that other stuff?

I'm not even gonna respond to the bold.

Ok all my points vs yours. Even odds. I want to make you e poor. When chicken Bradley fights Khan that is, if ever.

Bradley will lose, I gurantee it now.

Comment

Reason I think this fight hasn't happened yet is because I think Bradley knows Khan will be the favorite to win this fight, and rightfully so. Bradley has a chance, and it would be exciting to see how it unfolds, just wish he would agree to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    I see what you’re saying but height and reach are both a big factor and a big advantage in boxing that is an undeniable fact.

Being short can count to your advantage but generally speaking it isn’t an advantage you don’t start the fight on the inside you have to work your way there and against a tall rangy fighter who throws blistering fast jabs and combinations right down the middle that is not easy.

Its called a height and reach advantage for a good reason it is an advantage.
                    yeah, today's wisdom I guess. I'm an LPRR *****....that sport IS older, and says what I've claimed. No advantageous or disadvantageous bodies just advantageous and disadvantageous men. Then again it took them about 100 years to include weight classes....Anyway I stand by my point. Boxing's lost it's way since the days of old Fitzs and NP Dempsey....I'll stick to the old ways and old way of thinking about fights. These are the men who set physical records still standing in your gloved version of the sport...I do believe they know how it's done a bit better than the fools who fell short of their legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      yeah, today's wisdom I guess. I'm an LPRR *****....that sport IS older, and says what I've claimed. No advantageous or disadvantageous bodies just advantageous and disadvantageous men. Then again it took them about 100 years to include weight classes....Anyway I stand by my point. Boxing's lost it's way since the days of old Fitzs and NP Dempsey....I'll stick to the old ways and old way of thinking about fights. These are the men who set physical records still standing in your gloved version of the sport...I do believe they know how it's done a bit better than the fools who fell short of their legacy.
                      you live in a fantasy world kid

Comment

Working...
                      X