No announcement yet.

Religious people! Come in here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    The funny thing is you're laughing about my beliefs but you're the one who made the thread asking about them. SMH
    I thought that it was OK to laugh about other peoples beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
      Read a book about it and then come back to me.

LOL, crackhead now huh? Thanks for making me feel even better that your argument was weak. Resorting to name calling now, LOL!!

Comment

I thought that it was OK to laugh about other peoples beliefs.
        Go ahead, I have no problem with it buddy. Just find it funny that you got on your high horse when I laughed.

Comment

LOL, crackhead now huh? Thanks for making me feel even better that your argument was weak. Resorting to name calling now, LOL!!
          lol, it was just the nearest button TBH but it made me laugh.

If you're going to argue against evolution when you believe in Adam and Eve then I may as well go and talk to a crackhead.

Comment

Go ahead, I have no problem with it buddy. Just find it funny that you got on your high horse when I laughed.
            Yeah but you said that it was fine to do it so I didn't think you'd mind.

Comment

that's an example of brain washing.

Can't blame him though, was probably brought up that way.

Comment

lol, it was just the nearest button TBH but it made me laugh.

If you're going to argue against evolution when you believe in Adam and Eve then I may as well go and talk to a crackhead.

Take care man. Oh, let me know when you find that PROOF of Evolution, LOL.
                Oh wait a minute here it is, it's a CatFish. Bhahaha. See, evolution.

Comment

Take care man. Oh, let me know when you find that PROOF of Evolution, LOL.
                  Oh wait a minute here it is, it's a CatFish. Bhahaha. See, evolution.

Comment

So again we are just one big accident? If you don't believe God made us, which is even what your precious science teaches "that in order for something to exist it had to have had a maker" then where did we come from. If you believe that there was just some big bang out of nothing and we came from apes "which there is NO PROOF of" then I have a bridge I would like to sell you.
                    I don't believe God made us "specifically", but I do believe that something, most likely something we can't even begin to comprehend, has created this universe and that we are just one of an innumerable amount of different forms of life that can be found throughout said universe. We, and everything else that's alive on this planet, came from the damn Earth itself. The Bible wasn't completely off when it said that God made Adam from dust. It's sorta true if you think about it.

And when you say that "in order for something to exist, it needs a maker", what does this say about God? Who created God? It's like infinity. No one knows when it began and no one knows when it'll end.

Comment

• Still can't get over that he believes in Adam and Eve.

Comment

Working...
                      X