Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else lost interest completely in Floyd/Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else lost interest completely in Floyd/Pac fight?

I have, I was willing to buy the PPV a few months ago and now........ehhh not so much, I can just watch it on HBO the next week that is how apathetic I feel about the situation.

They took too long to get this done(if they do) and I find it a bit insulting as a fan how hoish they boys are acting. Besides why should i care that much about 2 fighters who if they fight each other will probably retire right after when there are plenty of good fighters around the world who will be around in a few years? Lets not forget to mention there are other big fights that will almost guaranteed to be more entertaining and I wouldn't miss for the world.

Cotto/Marg 2
    Froch/AA
    Wlad/Haye

Just a few examples and all of these most likely will end in someone getting stopped.

Anyone else not care about Floyd or Pac and whether they fight or not anymore?
    Yes, nothing in the world could make me not care.
    34.09%
    No, I too have lost interest in the fight.
    45.45%
    I have never seen any fighter other than Floyd or Pac and their opponents
    2.27%
    Who? never heard of these guys I can't wait for Lesnar/Carwin
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

I sort of have, Boxing fans shouldn't have to be put through this. I wouldn't say I lost all interest, but I'm not as hyped as I was.

Comment

What if the Superbowl was delayed, would I not wanna watch it anymore? Oh I lost interest in the Superbowl I think I'll just watch grown men in tiny shorts kick a ball around. Suddenly I'll be one of those dickheads that say "oh don't you know it's footy is the world's most popular sport?" that you just wanna punch in the face?

In short, no. Well ya a little bit.

Comment

only when i go on this forum

once i log off and not hear the constant nitpicking, whining, crying, hating, it makes me look forward to the fight again

Comment

Ive lost complete interest but Ill gain it all back come fight week

Comment

I'll admit, it doesn't have the same spark of interest I first had when the "potential" fight was suppose to go through.

Comment

I have but if the fight gets signed. I'll probably feel different about the fight.

Comment

aint no 1 lost intrest..every floyd-manny thread goes 20 pages in minutes

Comment

Alot of people are turned off by the way things are going. But once the official announcement is made confirming the date of the battle, people will perk up again.

I could be wrong, but if they're just playing delay tactics it might be due to making sure everything including the undercards will be a top notch presentation. It should be no less.

Comment

I didnt lost interest but I really pissed up at Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X