No announcement yet.

RJJ is already dissapointing me!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJJ is already dissapointing me!!!

All this talk he's been doing trying to make it seem like he has nothing to prove and it's all on joe, I believe is just talk, because he might not be too confident about saturday and if he losses he was "never meant to win". Roy you have EVERYTHING to prove! You haven't bounced back from your two devasting defeats! Get your head out your fucken ass, quit talking like you're scared and got nothing riding on this fight and go out there and be the roy of old!!!!! we're all pulling for you!!!!!

PS i hope you really read this!!!
    Last edited by ANDROID_DOES; 11-06-2008, 07:26 PM.

Roy will get hammered for 8-10 rounds until he's ready to sleep. Zaghe won't slap him, he will land some bombs on him cause Roy can't fight off the ropes like Bernard. Roy can't clinch either and in general doesn't headbutt.

Comment

He does have a slight point to be fair, albeit exaggerated. I think he's having things like this said on record so it would soften the blow, and he'd still be respected for a loss, so it's not so devastating.

In many other interviews however, he's very confident indeed about winning saying he's in great shape, will surprise Joe and cynics and definitely win.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
        All this talk he's been doing trying to make it seem like he has nothing to prove and it's all on joe, I believe is just talk, because he might not be too confident about saturday and if he losses he was "never meant to win". Roy you have EVERYTHING to prove! You haven't bounced back from your two devasting defeats! Get your head out your fucken ass, quit talking like you're scared and got nothing riding on this fight and go out there and be the roy of old!!!!! we're all pulling for you!!!!!

PS i hope you really read this!!!
        apparently u didnt read the rest of the article

Comment

The Joe Calzaghe hate on this forum has me disgusted. And people call Joe Calzaghe fans nutt-huggers... What the hell is wrong with people on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            Roy will get hammered for 8-10 rounds until he's ready to sleep. Zaghe won't slap him, he will land some bombs on him cause Roy can't fight off the ropes like Bernard. Roy can't clinch either and in general doesn't headbutt.
            wtf? since when does calzaghe hammer anyone?? Roy can't fight of the ropes? Have you ever seen him fight? If roy is roy on saturday zaghe's head is going to be bouncing back from numerous counters.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              apparently u didnt read the rest of the article
              I did see on 24/7 where said who cares if he losses.

Comment

If Roy loses this fight he doesn't erase the Tarver and Johnson knockouts. If Zaghe loses, who cares he is from Wales anyway, right?!?

Comment

Calzaghe is going out with a bang. He will sit on his punches and slap Roy silly. He no longer has to worry about his hands as this will be his last fight.

Roy knows this and has already accepted defeat. Respect for Roy though in his prime simply a badass!

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                    I did see on 24/7 where said who cares if he losses.
                    Roy could fight off the ropes against Tomato cans when he was in his prime. Roy is no longer in his prime and even when he was close to his prime he got hammered by both Johnson and Taver on the ropes in all of their fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X