Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is HBO trying to help Main Events overturn Tony Weeks decision?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Whoa man. You're getting a bit excitable aincha? I honestly don't know much about Hauser and don't really care - all I did was suggest what seemed like a rational scenario and you come back telling me that no that can't be the case because everybody knows the Hauser is the devil himself. Ok man. That's your opinion. I get that this **** matters to you but I ain't a part of whatever little war you think you've got going on. Now slow down and tell me specifically - without depending on your preconceived notions of what an evil mothafucker Hauser is - just exactly why the scenario I outlined is so far-fetched.
    I'm not getting excited. It's just certain type of people I don't put up with and people who apologize for those type of people. So you can play them games with somebody else. The man is what he is and you know what he is. What's understood don't have to be explained.

Comment

I don't like either so I am impartial. What I saw was a couple borderline and one low blow yes. That though is only part of the story. What I was watching was a guy who clearly was showing terrible body language long before those shots. I saw a guy who had impaired judgement who would not take a knee. Kovalev was running on pure instinct and was on his way out regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I'm not getting excited. It's just certain type of people I don't put up with and people who apologize for those type of people. So you can play them games with somebody else. The man is what he is and you know what he is. What's understood don't have to be explained.
        Ah fuck you then man. I was actually responding to your question in a sensible way and believe it or not never even paid attention to the TUE **** or indeed almost any forum discussion about Floyd (or Pac) cos of the freaky zealots like yourself. You wanna go turning some utterly banal correspondence that can be quite easily explained otherwise into some conspiracy to do... what exactly you ain't quite specified.. then knock yourself out. You ain't bad at digging out stories man, but your judgement is badly clouded by your preconceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Ah fuck you then man. I was actually responding to your question in a sensible way and believe it or not never even paid attention to the TUE **** or indeed almost any forum discussion about Floyd (or Pac) cos of the freaky zealots like yourself. You wanna go turning some utterly banal correspondence that can be quite easily explained otherwise into some conspiracy to do... what exactly you ain't quite specified.. then knock yourself out. You ain't bad at digging out stories man, but your judgement is badly clouded by your preconceptions.
          I'm not a zealot. I know what the man is and so do you. When you suggest a black man should be lynched there's nothing hiding it. When people start apologizing for people him that make me suspicious of them. That's why I told you the first time. Play them fat girl games with somebody else.

Comment

I'm not a zealot. I know what the man is and so do you. When you suggest a black man should be lynched there's nothing hiding it. When people start apologizing for people him that make me suspicious of them. That's why I told you the first time. Play them fat girl games with somebody else.
            Nice sig pic with the crash dummy and photoshopped trunks. Totally doesn't match Kovalev but enjoy your fighter winning by 3 foul shots.

EDIT: I see you just changed the pic to that of your sister.
            Last edited by Vlad_; 06-19-2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

HBO is an agenda pushing network at this stage. They try to tell a story instead of calling it like they see itZ

Comment

That's what you do when you're desperate... Looks like the are desperate... Ward isn't tied to HBO if I'm not mistaken... Kovalev is though... so less $$$$$ for both...

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I don't like either so I am impartial. What I saw was a couple borderline and one low blow yes. That though is only part of the story. What I was watching was a guy who clearly was showing terrible body language long before those shots. I saw a guy who had impaired judgement who would not take a knee. Kovalev was running on pure instinct and was on his way out regardless.
                  Sure was. He keeled over on another occasion earlier thinking he would get a break but the punches were legal then. He was not throwing shots back when he was in Ward's corner. One other thing, if you're hit low make the most of it and go down to one knee or to the ground holding your cup.

Either Weeks will give you a count or halt the fight. Don't sit on the ropes

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Had people over at the house, ALL had Kovalev up, ALL said the punches were low and ALL said the stoppage was bullschit and that boxing is dying because of corruption. These were ALL casual fans too.
                    I'm positive you hang around a bunch of Trump loving neanderthals so this post wouldn't surprise me whatsoever. Most Republicans aren't connected to reality.

Comment

Whatever man. The whole world ain't quite as black and white as you seem to think. Hauser may be a snake or a hatchet man, hell he might well be a racist, but that doesn't mean he can't answer a simple enquiry about some fight footage without turning it into a conspiracy to ruin a black man's career. You wanna fight your corner in your race war, man, that's fair enough, I can respect that - but when you set up frivolous arguments that don't hold water you're simply distracting attention from the real and genuine issues of racism that do exist in the sport. That ain't doing yourself any favours.

EDIT: And I know you probably can't get around the idea that I'm attacking you in some way, but when I ask this question it's entirely out of curiousity and cos google ain't turning anything up. What's this business about Hauser calling for Floyd to be lynched?
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-20-2017, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X