Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops Are The Real Terrorist! Police Kick Innocent Man Who Was On Fire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Cops Are The Real Terrorist! Police Kick Innocent Man Who Was On Fire!

I think we need to stop letting dudes become cops right out of highschool, I know in some area like here in AZ you have to be a CO (correctional officer) for like 2 years before you can be a cop but that isnt enough. These dudes needs to get some real life experience under their belt before they job into a role as serious as a police officer.

Maybe they were trying to stomp the fire out.

Comment

Maybe they were just trying to stomp out the flames.

Whats the back story on this?

Looks like the dude was running from the cops and crashed his car.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        If I am not mistaken that was the excuse they used to defend this.

But yeah, there's a ton of adrenaline pumping during a high-speed chase, even more so if he hit any innocent people while being chased. That's why I'm not surprised to see this type of stuff.

Comment

Damn, beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Damn, beat me to it.
            Barely!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              If I am not mistaken that was the excuse they used to defend this.

But yeah, there's a ton of adrenaline pumping during a high-speed chase, even more so if he hit any innocent people while being chased. That's why I'm not surprised to see this type of stuff.
              To me there are good cops and bad cops, just like every group. I know if it was a chase, Cops tend to let emotion take over the situation. The one running put many lives at stake including bystanders and cops them selves. If I ran and it ended in a high speed chase I would not expect them to be gentle with me.

Comment

To me there are good cops and bad cops, just like every group. I know if it was a chase, Cops tend to let emotion take over the situation. The one running put many lives at stake including bystanders and cops them selves. If I ran and it ended in a high speed chase I would not expect them to be gentle with me.
                the problem with that is teh cops are like a gang with a gang mentality.

If a bad cop does something foul no other cops gonna stand up and tell em anything, or report em. Same with gangs if a dude rides on someone just to be foul the other homies arent gonan tell em anything just gonna let it ride.

Comment

I never got this argument... it's a job... THAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR... why take it personal? If I was a pig giving chase my adrenaline would be pumping but I wouldn't be mad I'd be happy I got to be a in a high speed pursuit... I mean if they're just beating him up(not the guy in the video I don't see anything wrong in the video) just to beat him up then cool but if ur getting angry cuz he ran and take it personal... ur in the wrong line of work buddy...

Comment

Yup saw this on my local news. Not far at all from where I live.

Comment

Working...
                    X