*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    worried now on an epic choke coming..

they broke a record last year and look what happens. now this..
    i think there's like 10% or less chance of that happening

something tells me they're all business now and none of cockiness they displayed last year (referring to that 73 wins)

but hey, i could be wrong...i have seen weird upsets within the last 5 years in NBA and choking is mostly the reason

Comment

• Greatest Hispanic to ever play the game?

End of an era for the Spurs they had a special team for over a decade, not sure if guys like Aldridge will cut it but I expect them to reload in the summer

Comment

• With all the excitement about Aldridge's free agency and the amount of money in his contract, now we have to wonder if it was all worth it?

But some praise goes to Manu. He turned back the clock to over achieve this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          With all the excitement about Aldridge's free agency and the amount of money in his contract, now we have to wonder if it was all worth it?

But some praise goes to Manu. He turned back the clock to over achieve this series.
          I remember the Lakers and Kobe pathetic courtship attempt that **** was sad to see he is an all star but needs better players around him

Just not consistent enough to be an elite

Comment

• ill be pissed if cavs lose tonight, i highly doubt they will though. need to get this over with and get to the real show

Comment

• if LeBron played baseball

https://www.facebook.com/PBELV/videos/711891895656439/

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                ill be pissed if cavs lose tonight, i highly doubt they will though. need to get this over with and get to the real show

I don't know Mak ?

Le bon bon imo would have rolled over at least twice in agonize'n pain.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 05-23-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Lol! he'd do that if that pitch was a strike.

Comment

• LeFlop

Comment

• Looks like Milsap wants out of Atlanta now.

Comment

Working...
                      X