No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you seeing that beef between Shaq and McGee on Twitter?
    Yeah I posted it in this thread earlier. McGee is right to stand up for himself because the video on Inside the NBA was hilarious. He IMO talked a lil too much sh-t though.

Comment

• Doc needs to go. He's been no better than Del Negro, he's the most overrated NBA coach I've ever seen. Lol @ the Dub circle jerk over regular season results....AGAIN wake me up if/when they win something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        Doc needs to go. He's been no better than Del Negro, he's the most overrated NBA coach I've ever seen. Lol @ the Dub circle jerk over regular season results....AGAIN wake me up if/when they win something.

Comment

No reason to be salty the Clips are what they are. I'm not even upset, just tired of Doc. Lakers doe???

Comment

No reason to be salty the Clips are what they are. I'm not even upset, just tired of Doc. Lakers doe???

you sound salty af

you wanna talk about my Lakers? dude, THESE ARE YOUR GLORY YEARS

Clipper Glory Years = 2nd round exits and getting grandsonned by the Warriors

Comment

you sound salty af

you wanna talk about my Lakers? dude, THESE ARE YOUR GLORY YEARS

Clipper Glory Years = 2nd round exits and getting grandsonned by the Warriors
              Nah it's not that serious, I might be able to tolerate the Lakers if Lonzo Ball ends up in purple and gold. I doubt it happens but Zo is a special talent. Let's see what Magic can do, it's sad seeing the Lakers this pathetic.

Comment

Nah it's not that serious, I might be able to tolerate the Lakers if Lonzo Ball ends up in purple and gold. I doubt it happens but Zo is a special talent. Let's see what Magic can do, it's sad seeing the Lakers this pathetic.

according to his daddy, i should expect 35-15-12 during Zo's rookie season

Comment

He's already better than Steph.

Comment

LaVar is a trip. I don't know if Lonzo will be better than Steph, it's unlikely but he has a chance. He's bigger, more athletic, and he's a better passer than Steph. Zo is a master @ making his teammates better.

Comment

• Looks like the clips might be moving to Inglewood

Comment

Working...
                      X