Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sullivan Barrera better than Fonfara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    I'm not really sure but than again Stevenson isn't as good as he was 3 years ago , he still has only one weapon, and wasn't that great to begin with.

I'm not a fan of Ward blantant lies against GGG but I'm even less of a fan of Stevenson for running to Showtime and Uncle Al to duck Kova.
    i don't know it seems like a pretty great weapon to me. yes he floyd'd his way through his career but he still is devastating and would have a chance to beat kovalev. hopefully haymon goes under so we can finally see the fight instead of his mismatches. ward just needs to go away. whether you like stevenson or not he still isn't a boring cheat in the ring so that's nice.

Comment

fonfara kicked jr, for that alone we need to love him.
      make him the goat, an atg, a small God.

even if he sucked hard.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        I've only seen one of Barrera's fights. Is he better than Fonfarra.?
        We dont know. As of right now no. Not enough info.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i don't know it seems like a pretty great weapon to me. yes he floyd'd his way through his career but he still is devastating and would have a chance to beat kovalev. hopefully haymon goes under so we can finally see the fight instead of his mismatches. ward just needs to go away. whether you like stevenson or not he still isn't a boring cheat in the ring so that's nice.
          You got a point there. Stevenson is the better attraction, and the type of fighter people want to watch. I prefer him vs Kova any day of the week. But I'd love to see Kova end Ward's streak and show his fanboys cheaters don't always win.

Comment

Fonfara is a better but Barrerea is a good test for Ward's introduction to 175lbs. Depending on the out come of Fonrara vs Stevenson II, I wouldn't mind seeing Ward in against him before facing Kovalev.

Comment

Better is a relative term. Nathan Cleverley was probably a better boxer than Fonfara but Fonfara has the intangibles, the will to win and the will to never give up.
              Fonfara's defense can be leaky but we have seen him tested a lot, and he seemed to last. Problem with Barrera is we haven't seen him with competition so it's super hard to tell if he's "better".

Good question though.

I feel Fonfara does a lot of things good, nothing spectacular except maybe his engine and his heart.

Comment

Only one way to find out

Comment

Working...
                X