No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Kirkland won't be no war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Kirkland is not the only good 154lbr Molina gave the goods to. He'd make ginger look like hot garbage too. He beat Lara in the eyes of most that watched it & sent Cintron a retirement coupon long before ginger did.
    I am laughing at this not in a bad way but the 'He'd make ginger look like hot garbage too.' has me cracking up

I think Canelo wants to prove he's good enough for Floyd. If he puts a beating on Kirkland like Molina did, he will be on his way to getting Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
      No. He really really didn't.
      Yes he actually did. He had no marks on his face other than the cut that was a result of a head butt and he took one good shot in the 12th.

Re watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Yes he actually did. He had no marks on his face other than the cut that was a result of a head butt and he took one good shot in the 12th.

Re watch the fight.
        Talking bout Mosley right?? The 1 that was shot like 2 years ago & hasn't won a fight in round 3 years right?? I would hope to high heaven that ginger could at least beat him, hell I expected him to stop grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          I am laughing at this not in a bad way but the 'He'd make ginger look like hot garbage too.' has me cracking up

I think Canelo wants to prove he's good enough for Floyd. If he puts a beating on Kirkland like Molina did, he will be on his way to getting Mayweather.
          I'm just saying, people act like Molina can't fight. He may be ugly in the ring, but he gets the job done. He's the very definition of high risk low reward.

He faced Lara & Lara got beat up.
          He faced Cintron & Cintron got beat up.
          He faced Kirkland & Kirkland got beat up until the kd & lucky stoppage.

I'm just saying Molina is not the gauge to base what Kirkland will do against ginger. Molina in his own right is a damn good 154lber.

Comment

kirkland's got faster hands and he can really bang
            he comes forward
            he's canelo's size

i see no reason to believe he gets stopped in a round if he's in his best shape (which he almost certainly will be considering he's entering the biggest fight of his career)

canelo is a technician. he gets hit a lot and he's open, but he's still looking to be technical.

six or eight rounds i think
            canelo via knockout.
            i think he'll start putting kirkland down eventually. i dont think he will tire him out, i think he will catch him with stuff he doesnt see or cant defend and start dropping him, much like martinez does with his opponents.

Comment

I'm just saying, people act like Molina can't fight. He may be ugly in the ring, but he gets the job done. He's the very definition of high risk low reward.

He faced Lara & Lara got beat up.
              He faced Cintron & Cintron got beat up.
              He faced Kirkland & Kirkland got beat up until the kd & lucky stoppage.

I'm just saying Molina is not the gauge to base what Kirkland will do against ginger. Molina in his own right is a damn good 154lber.
              The reason I use Molina as an example is because Kirkland is not a *****. Molina made him look average, that has got to weigh on his mentality and shake his confidence, don't you think?

He's going into a fight with someone who is the subject of a lot of attention, whether you like Canelo or not, he is talked about and the things he is doing at his age are impressive. Kirkland is either going to step up and bring one helluva fight to Alvarez, or he is going to fold and get his ass whopped again, but this time he won't have an absolutely ****ty decision to save him from getting KO'd.

Comment

The reason I use Molina as an example is because Kirkland is not a *****. Molina made him look average, that has got to weigh on his mentality and shake his confidence, don't you think?

He's going into a fight with someone who is the subject of a lot of attention, whether you like Canelo or not, he is talked about and the things he is doing at his age are impressive. Kirkland is either going to step up and bring one helluva fight to Alvarez, or he is going to fold and get his ass whopped again, but this time he won't have an absolutely ****ty decision to save him from getting KO'd.
                No, looking ordinary or bad against Molina won't shake Kirkland's confidence. Hell he picked himself off of the canvas & managed to reverse an almost ordained ko against Angulo on Angulo's porch.

What exactly has Canelo done at his age?? Other than beat a Hatton for a vacant strap & defended that strap against nothing but shot fighters since. While the likes of Angulo, Kirkland, Vanes, Lara & many others have beaten the crap outa 1 another trying to get that fight with him. Which they can't, while he's being looked at as a possible Floyd opponent.

Comment

No, looking ordinary or bad against Molina won't shake Kirkland's confidence. Hell he picked himself off of the canvas & managed to reverse an almost ordained ko against Angulo on Angulo's porch.

What exactly has Canelo done at his age?? Other than beat a Hatton for a vacant strap & defended that strap against nothing but shot fighters since. While the likes of Angulo, Kirkland, Vanes, Lara & many others have beaten the crap outa 1 another trying to get that fight with him. Which they can't, while he's being looked at as a possible Floyd opponent.
                  What do you mean what has he done?

21 yrs old with a 40-0-1 - 29 KO record?!

Are you serious?

Comment

What do you mean what has he done?

21 yrs old with a 40-0-1 - 29 KO record?!

Are you serious?
                    How many of those 40 fighters were elite, or prime, or even champions??

Comment

How many of those 40 fighters were elite, or prime, or even champions??
                      I must have been confused. I didn't realise that fighters start from the top fighting 'elite' fighters and champions and work their way down. My mistake.

Where was he supposed to start his career?

Comment

Working...
                      X