Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

425-Pound Teacher Suspended For Sitting On Student’s Head And Farting In His Mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the mom agrees that farting in his mouth wasn't that bad, it's only showing off her püssy and ass was out of order..

Comment

She should be charged with attempted murder

Comment

Dayum .

Comment

Larry driving to Iowa as we speak I bet. Farting in a mfers mouth costs extra usually.

Also why the f#ck was she wearing a robe at school minus panties apparently? Is it like a fat girl moomoo kinda thing or is this lady on the supreme court of the school or likes to pretend she is or something?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            So the mom agrees that farting in his mouth wasn't that bad, it's only showing off her püssy and ass was out of order..
            LOL yea it seems like its bs now that I noticed there is no link to verify its legitness. Although honestly it wouldn't surprise me some of these huffing moms would be like "okay fair enough you farted in his mouth, but him seeing your overweight snatch is a problem".

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              “She pushed him to the ground, lifted her robe and just sat her rear end all over and afterward simply let out the greatest fart before every one of his cohorts,” she included.

“He was heaving for air. He thought he would bite the dust,” disclosed the casualty’s mom to correspondents.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

Working...
                X