Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another great HBO mismatch Roman Gonzalez vs. Juan Hernandez planned for April 23rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    what are you talking about? Arroyo is a decorated amateur fighter who arguably beat amnat. Prior to that he hadn't lost in years. He fought last year and eon by ko. He had another match lined up but pulled out because he was told he'd be fighting roman next. You make up stuff way too often.
    I didn't make anything up. I think you are talking about his brother winning last year. I also think I am thinking about his brother losing before ruenerong. I checked and you are correct, he did win his fight before reunrong.

cottop4p#1 posted that arroyo got robbed so you might be correct.

Comment

There are fights there to be made for Gonzalez and absolutely no excuse not to make them. This is just ridiculous now.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        There are fights there to be made for Gonzalez and absolutely no excuse not to make them. This is just ridiculous now.
        I'm getting a bit restless myself. Roman needs a big fight soon. Eastcoast hinted that Roman is having weight issues, so maybe we won't get to see the Estrada rematch until they both get to 115.

I'm really itching for some boxing, gotta wait 15 more days for Frampton/Quigg.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 02-12-2016, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Cuadras is waiting for him @ super flyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post

Stop it man... Roman's flyweight run has been a well orchestrated joke that has fooled the "hardcore" fans into believing he's actually PFP #1.
            Please, Chocolatito would have K.O segura and Tyson before the 4th and make it look easy. Nobody on Estrada resume would make it past the 9th round.

Comment

Laughing at these posers talking **** as if they know about 112 - 3-4 guys in here know of the quality of opponent that the P4P king is facing. Inglewood Cali is going to be Buzzing the name Chocolatito!

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                Please, Chocolatito would have K.O segura and Tyson before the 4th and make it look easy. Nobody on Estrada resume would make it past the 9th round.
                Wait, are you implying that Estrada didn't make it look easy himself? . Of course Roman would bulldozer through them at a faster pace, styles make fights and Estrada and Roman utilize different styles although they share similar attributes.

Roman is a pressure fighter that utilizes combinations, power and his ability to cut off he ring to crack his opponents. Estrada is more calculated, a combination puncher himself but uses lateral movements to expose and unload insane combos on his opponents, slowly chipping away their resistance. Roman plants his feet down a lot better as well, thus giving him more leverage and power. Estrada uses more feints and is a lot more lighter on his feet, reflexes allow him to land some surprising counters and he possesses a rather wide variety of punches.

Seriously.... nothing you say changes the fact that Roman's resume at 112 is sub par at this point compared to Estrada's. The best you retaliated with was a childish," oh yeah? Well my favorite fighter is cooler!" Type of response.

Comment

Working...
                X