Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would make YOU turn down over 25 Million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    You might not make it to the bank the next day to cash the check.
    LOL,
    It’s a chance I am willingly to take

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
      What would make YOU turn down over 25 Million?
      I mean really?
      Even Oscar one of the if not THE richest boxer never turned down a huge payday.
      What would make YOU turn it down?
      Poll to follow.

the fight is off because the runner is scared of pac in the first place TRUTH!!

what happened to "easy fight" and "easy money".... ? LOL

he ducked margacheato, mosley and cotto? no surprises in here.

Comment

If you fail the test you can throw all you endorsements and future ones out the window. That's MILLIONS.

Comment

pac is sittin on 5x more of 25 million unlike us poor bastards who dont even come close to a millie and will do pretty much anything to get close to one. its all about principle for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            It might be a principle thing, who really knows. But a lot of you are jumping the gun with the allegations because if Pacquiao is clean, then a lot of you will just dismiss your claims and jump to the next "I HATE THIS GUY BECAUSE..." rants.

I think it's a mix of the Mayweathers wanting every advantage they can get and are using the test to mess with Pacquiao and Pacquiao's team trying to stand their ground. Pac's team havent denied taking any tests at all and have agreed to before and after fight night tests, what do they expect to find that would give Manny this enormous physical advantage? Nobody can seem to answer that on here (possibly because they're just as clueless as the Mayweathers?)

My rule in life in general, don't make a fact out of assumptions...you're usually left assed out.
            I know Im not jumping to conclusions and have said a million times that I respect Pac(I dont worship him like some pinoys) but I do respect him and his accomplishments.
            But Honestly this looks like he is hiding something. I would understand if he has dealt with Floyd before and Floyd made outrageous demands on him but this is the first time and Pac and his people's patience was really short. For What?
            Even Paulie said, Test me 10 times a day out dont care!

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
              If you fail the test you can throw all you endorsements and future ones out the window. That's MILLIONS.
              Thats right...
              Its like saying Tiger Woods wont be bothered by losing 25 million....its the endorsements, legacy and future, (not to mention politically) your life is fried.

Comment

Wow of the 11 that voted "Principle", I counted like 7 alts, That are most likely from a certain part of the world.

Comment

death...thats it

Comment

My answer wasn't part of the poll; NOTHING

even if i had juiced my whole career i'd stop and risk getting my ass whopped fair and square for 25 million + % of ppv sales. **** I could make close to 40 mil.

Comment

There is NOTHING I wouldnt do for 25 Million....especialy let a teaspoon a blood be drawn.

RIDICOULOUS

Comment

Working...
                      X