Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Loma, Crawford Not Daring To Be Great Like Canelo Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    By your standards Kevin McBride must be a God for beating Mike Tyson. No offense but your perspective is idiotic BS.
    If you don't understand what I'm saying that's on you. I'm not gonna babysit imbeciles and try to explain to bafoons such as yourself things that should be common sense. Go play in traffic...

Comment

• Crawford is happy to follow the Bradley itinerary

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Nobody is taking the kind of risks Canelo is taking, that's for sure

well, Mikey Garcia did lately, but he suffered a rude awakening
        Mikey only suffered a rude awakening cause he went up two weight classes to fight a pound for pound boogie man at welter in his prime!! he is 10 times the man canelo is, and has never failed a drug test lol there is no comparison unless it was beterbiev that canelo went up to fight, without rehydration clauses and other tricky bs he does, u dont buy respect u earn it last i checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          l0m0 is all of the sudden out of his weight class when he can't look good against Tank former opponents

Nelo beat Pvssy-G twice so where did you get "run" from?
          You think Loma is fighting in his weight class then??

Canelo is runing from GGG which is why he gets asked about it every fight. And why Canelo gives excuses about GGG hurting his feelings.

Basically Canelo is saying he would fight GGG if GGG hadn't hurt his feelings. If that's not a pvssy excuse. I don't know what is

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
            You think Loma is fighting in his weight class then??

Canelo is runing from GGG which is why he gets asked about it every fight. And why Canelo gives excuses about GGG hurting his feelings.

Basically Canelo is saying he would fight GGG if GGG hadn't hurt his feelings. If that's not a pvssy excuse. I don't know what is

I agree and on top of that, all these dudes touting canelo resume, besides trip g and mayweather what other greats has he fought? Julio chavez jr? Kirkland? Trout? Mosley who was literally twice as old as him? Glass chin khan who gets kod easy by 140 pounders lol....rocky fielding, angulo? Liam smith, josesito lopez, kermit cintron? Its all on box rec. ggg beat him first fight, lara beat him, but u cant win a close fight with nelo thats a given fact, and he was handed all ggg belts too easily in 2nd fight? Remember the days when u had to completely dominate a belt holder to earn their belt or in this case belts? Ggg should have never fought him after those 2 failed tests? U watch old canelo fights then look at his neck now, built like Thanos lol ggg looks exactly the same all these years...things that make u go hmmmmm

Comment

• Even when true mexican legends who gave us some of the best wars in their time, morales, jmm, barrera call him out, they are labeled as haters, just sad that a sport that was always about fighting the best in their prime, without having to be backed into a corner first....those days are over, now its just rabid blind fan boy-ism.

Comment

• Hmmm, I dunno. Loma has fought the very best in the divisions he's completed in and is out sized
                in his current division. He's also not putting conditions on his opponents, nor do his victory's have
                any controversy. Crawford could be doing more, but is in a definite promotional quandry that is
                preventing that from happening.

Comment

• Maybe if they put on an infamous fishnet like you, that will do the trick with your idea of greatness "Golden boy."

Comment

• daring to be great? how by using steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      I always thought the p4p rankings were BS tbh but obviously they are taking into account that half thought he lost to Lara and most thought he lost to GGG the 1st fight and If anything the rematch with GGG should have been scored a draw. Also the fact that he's fought a lot of over the hill opponents while prime opposition is available right around his natural weight class.
                      The bold: Good observation. Green K.

Comment

Working...
                      X