Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Machado: Everyone Knows I'm Real WBA Champ, Not Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wondering about this for a while myself. Machado won the belt from it's rightful holder & to get it snatched from him & given & lesser version is corrupt to the core. The WBA belt is worthless. Remember when they said they were reducing the number of interim champions? Yup...didn't last long & now they're handing out free belts to anyone smh. The big hairy dude vs Charr is a great example as is Bryan vs flores. Wbc been handing out fake interim titles aswell. I like prograis & Charlo but there is no reason to have them as interim champions.

Comment

The WBA really outdid themselves with this one. Just when you thought they couldn't render their titles any more ridiculous they somehow managed it...

Daft thing is I reckon Tank would most likely beat Machado, but I guess someone just didn't want to wait their turn... anyone who reckons this ain't blatant corruption probably needs learn the meaning of the word naive.

Comment

Boycott the WBA..take them out of business.they are ruining the sport

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          A great example of why you can't just try to pretend the WBA super title is the world title and the WBA world title isn't the world title.

correction:

" A great example of why you can't just try to pretend " that it is possible for a sanctioning body to recognize more than one champion per division

the name, is not the problem..... the amount, is the problem

they can call their (one) champion whatever the fk they like

it matters not

the highest ranked champion, is obviously the real champion..... but in this case, they do not seem to know who that is lol

Comment

There’s only one way to settle this crap, Davis vs Machado for the Super Duper WBA Super Featherweight championship at Barclays would sell decently!

Baltimore and the DMV plus the Brooklyn fans mixed with Puerto Rican fans make it an electric night!

C’mon Floyd and Dela Hoya, make it happen!

Comment

Make this fight happen Mayweather Promotions and Golden***** Promotions

Comment

Machado VS Berchelt for all the marbles at

Davis and Vargas can have an eliminator fight for a shot at the top dog.

Comment

The wba,wbc and wbo are all overly corrupt in plain view.

The ibf used to be corrupt, but is now on the straight and narrow. Unfortunately it has the worst ranked fighters I have ever seen.

All praise the ibo? LOL

Comment

I totally agree. Machado beat the champion to win the belt. They should settle it in the ring though.

Comment

Can we all agree that the WBA is a joke? I mean regardless of your allegiance to whatever fighter, it should be universally agreed upon that wba is a pathetic excuse for a boxing association.

Comment

Working...
                      X