Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An absolute FARCE!!!! Americans don't want any British champions!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that the OP like Americans no more

Comment

Saunders is the one who took a banned substance man

Comment

War Kautondokwa!!

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders is responsible for his own demise because the man is a worthless piece of shit. His conduct is an embarrassment to all his fellow compatriots/countrymen.

Comment

Crybaby.

Comment

BJS dindu nuffins, it wuz tha americens who did this, fuccing americans burn in hell BJS gud boi about to get hes lyfe on trak afta beeting andredes and then win for tha UK (god bless tha qween) against canelo but you hate to see a UK man on top so u strip him. disgrace!

stop raycism aganst UK ppl NOW!!!

Long story short - fucc BJS, fucc the UK and the wimps who live in it. UK fanbase is cancer to the sport

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders is to blame if he failed a test.

Hearn is happier with this outcome though, i'm sure.

Now one of his new signings gets an easy vacant title fight and Hearn has a world middleweight title in his stable. it might mess up his card for that night, but in the long run it's good for Hearn.

Let's not forget, Hearn didn't even want the fight yet, he wanted Andrade to have two fights first because he didn't think he was ready but Andrade wanted it, which is understandable because he's been messed around a lot by promoters, so probably just wanted to take the chance while it's there.

Hearn has certainly been angling to get him stripped of the title since he failed the test.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  How is it you would have Canelo suspended but not Saunders??
                  Brutal ownage

Comment

Fury is on the same ****

Comment

I blame the British Boxing Board of Control. A 100K fine over a 5 minute clip of him mocking a known crackwhore, prostitute just to keep SJWs and feminists happy. She should be mocked, plying her trade in residential areas - the dirty slut. I'm 100% sure that if it had never happened he would have been looked on more favourably by the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission.

Comment

Working...
                      X